Baby Mini Rex!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueCamasRabbitry

Reaction score
So I'm sorry I didn't update the day of, but I just kept forgetting. :p

Anyway, Sage had 4 kits, one is a peanut, but he is still thriving!! I'm not sure how much longer s/he will make it though.

Chancey didn't take once again, so we are going to try one last time, and hopefully she will take. :) Prayers!!

We will get pictures of them today! They have lots of fuzz, and full tummies and they are just waiting to be shown to all of you! :p

Emily

Yay! Congrats! When were they born? Can't wait for pictures! :)

Hehe. :)

Grace, they were born last Sunday. :) So they are 6 days old today.

We gave the little peanut some milk replacer last night, and he's still fighting. He's about 3x smaller than the other three. :(

I will get some pics of them up today!! :)

Emily

Yay! Can't wait, sorry about the little peanut though :(

Thanks Grace. :)
It sucks, but not much we can do except try and see if it makes it. He's the only one who doesn't have a ping-pong belly, which is why we gave him some milk replacer. Didn't do much, but at least he got a little something in his stomach.

Emily

Good luck - don't forget to share pictures soon.

Hey everyone! I am uploading new pics to my comp so I will have some new pics up pretty soon!

Tons of baby pics! They are eight days old today!! I did a little photoshoot with them.

BabyBunniesFeb2010057.jpg

BabyBunniesFeb2010058.jpg

BabyBunniesFeb2010084.jpg

BabyBunniesFeb2010064.jpg

BabyBunniesFeb2010007.jpg

BabyBunniesFeb2010023.jpg

And the little runt. I have a comparison photo somewhere, I'll have to get it uploaded to Photobucket. The little guy doesn't get any milk from mamma so we are handfeeding him, he's a fighter but we don't know how much longer he'll make it.

BabyBunniesFeb2010072.jpg

BabyBunniesFeb2010081.jpg

Latest posts

Back