Baby(ies) soon?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liddellsbunbuns

Reaction score
I wrote last week about my mini rex doe that miscarried 2 babiesa week before her due date. We know that there is at least one more in there (felt and we can see the obvious movement in belly :biggrin2:). We thought that she would end up miscarrying that baby as well but so far everything has gone great. She is due either Friday or Saturday and looking at her today she is looking TIRED. BTW when counting to the due date do you count the day they bred as day one? Anyways I was wondering was there any other signs that she will kindle soon other then making a nest and pulling fur. She's made a nest, but so far no fur pulling.

Thanks so much for your help everyone. I promise pics of baby(ies) will come after a hopefully safe and healthy delivery.

I normally count the next day as day one for figuring out the due date, because at some point during that day it has been 24 hours since you bred the doe.

Latest posts

Back