baby giants 7 weeks old photo ! - names please

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW CUTE BUNNY

some names huh....mmm....Thumper =P . If she nudges you a lot you couldcall her nudgy . Some other random names are: Alli, Nem, Hamp, Yash,Yubi, Wish, Wishbone =D , dot , dill, grill, cheese, onion, pear,peach, toad, can food ... lol im hungry (not for your rabbit) . butsome good names for white rabbits are : (as stated before) cloud,snowball, cottonball (and as not stated before) : cream... thats all icould think of have fun with your rabbit=)

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

weve chose the name RUBY because of her eyes also a TV programme Max & Ruby

big_maxruby03.gif

I like Pandora and Giselle! You guys can come up w/ some good ones! :sunshine:

Have you picked a name yet? I just thought of one,Sunflower. I'm not good at names, I am already tryingtoget ideas for my next rabbit!

Arh Ruby is a lovely name it suits her well - she is a true little gem :bunnydance:

Please send more pics as her growth progresses - i want to see how big she gets.

I have a bun very similar to Ruby she is a New Zealand White also withthe red eyes. SAmmy is 7/8 months old now and she is quitebig but i dont think she will get as big as Ruby. She isgoing in for her spay op on wednesday im very nervous about it x

kat70 wrote:
Remember the baby giant pics i posted 7 weeks ago well here is one of them.
I cant believe how much they all have grew .
We are thinking what to call her ( apart from LUGSEY!) lol

AWWcute...I know it's ordinary buti think EARS would be a goodname..LOL:tongutwo:

To me she looks like an 'Angel'...those ears look like wings. :)

What a gorgeous bunny...oh, seeing her makes me want to have a giant!

***Edited to laugh at myself...I didn't realize you'd picked her name. *sheepish grin*

Well, Ruby is beautiful!!!

Latest posts

Back