Baby Bunny Binkies on video!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG! that is so cute! i love binkies!

i think my favorite part is:

a) the piggies in the background right at the begining (those are piggie whheeekkss. . .right?)

b) the part were you go "snowball. . .oh, your snowflake"

yup

Those are my piggers!!!

I really can only tell them apart by personality.

katt wrote:

a) the piggies in the background right at the begining (those are piggie whheeekkss. . .right?)

Great video! I've never been succesful at capturing a binkie in a picture or a video:?

2snowbunnies wrote:
yup

Those are my piggers!!!

katt wrote:

he he he. . .i thought so. . . miss thatnoise. . .we had 9 of the little fluffs at one point (well, we had 3,rescued 3 more, then one rescue had 3 babies) but i became allergic. ..and the pigs had to go (i couldn't breath when around them), but iremember walking into the pig groom with veggies and felt like i was ata rock concert. . .i miss that noise, i could listen to piggy noisesall day!

As soon as they hear the veggie drawer open in the kitchen they go NUTS!

And I'm yelling in the kitchen, "hold on hold on, I'm coming!"

katt wrote:
2snowbunnies wrote:
yup

Those are my piggers!!!

katt wrote:

he he he. . .i thought so. . . miss thatnoise. . .we had 9 of the little fluffs at one point (well, we had 3,rescued 3 more, then one rescue had 3 babies) but i became allergic. ..and the pigs had to go (i couldn't breath when around them), but iremember walking into the pig groom with veggies and felt like i was ata rock concert. . .i miss that noise, i could listen to piggy noisesall day!

2snowbunnies wrote:
As soon as they hear the veggie drawer open in the kitchen they go NUTS!

And I'm yelling in the kitchen, "hold on hold on, I'm coming!"
My 2 piggie boys are like that too, only it's everytime we open theFridge (even if we don't touch the veggie drawer!). I don'tknow how I lived without that sound before! LOL

But back to the subject - very cute video!

~Sunshine

Latest posts

Back