Baby Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are so cute!!!!!!!!! I just want to hold & cuddle them! :heartbeat:

Soooooooo cute!!! Cant wait to see what they look like as they get older!

EDIT: I didn't see there were 2 more pages. How old are they now? They're just too adorable.

Last edited:
Well, the babies were six weeks old yesterday. I can't believe how much they've grown and changed and developed such personalities in a short period of time! I am seriously going to miss these little guys.

Amelia_002.jpg

Ben_002.jpg

Gwen_002.jpg

Roscoe_002.jpg

Sabrina_004.jpg

Awww.. so sweet!! I want one!! That's the worst part about the whole breeding thing.. they have to leave when they are old enough. I love everything else about breeding though.

That last one is just toooooo cute, what a gorgeous wickle face. How can you bear to wave them goodbye.....they such a lovely bunch.

Babies are seven weeks old today...two will be going to their new home tomorrow (as a pair - yay!) and another will be leaving me on Friday evening.

IMG_1645.jpg

IMG_1650.jpg

IMG_1653.jpg

IMG_1656.jpg

IMG_1660.jpg

MAN WHY DID I LOOK AT THIS POST??!!! I love my lionhead so much, I'm totally getting another at some point. :)

Awwww too cute! Are you keeping any of them?

Three of the five have gone off to their new homes and are doing very well. The potential adopter for the fourth had to back out, so I will be looking for another home for him.

I decided I wanted to keep the fifth one...she was the runt and is always beside mom, so I can't bear to split them up.

Latest posts

Back