Baby Bunnie Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MyBunnyLovesMe wrote:
Oh, how precious!!! I love baby bunnies!!! If I had the timeand knowledge I would make Maggie have little bunnies of Peppys lol.

I really really want a loppy ear bunny someday...:cool:

MyBunnyLovesMe.....There's a breeder here selling his whole herd ofHolland Lops!!!! He's getting out of raising rabbits. I think he saidhe has 30 Holland Lops and 50 mini rex bunnies!!!

Lanna

I have seen several people going out of rabbitsthis year,its a lot of work and you dont make any money from it. Youhave to just love rabbits and not mind the work.Those bunnies are sooprecious how will you part with them.bluebird

I offered to buy a trio from him but he wanted meto wait until after easter and said I could pick from what was left. Itold him since I would be breeding them for show....I am not willing towait. I was really trying to help him since he obviously wants out. Hewants to sell the whole setup at once. I dont know how he will be ableto do that though.

Lanna

Hmmmm, let's see, Fergi. Regarding Ben's and Fergi's babies,

I'll take...this one, and that one, and that one, and that one, and that one over there.

Oh Wait!! :X Dogarn Raspberry Swirl said I couldn't ask Santa for anymore rabbits. :( It's a painful reality, but I guess she's right.

I'd have to go with one of yours if I were to adopt another. I couldn'tthink of a better home than your place. It's no wonder they lovehumans. How could they not with the tender loving care you and yourshave showered them with.

Don't even think about giving them up. You'll cross that bridge when itcomes. Just for Today, enjoy every minute you have with them.

Keep those pictures coming!!

You're probably sick of us asking for them, but they're so addicting.

Thank you.

-Carolyn

Back