Baby Bunnie Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fergi

Reaction score
Right here..."pointing finger to pa, Minnesota, US
47b4cc36b3127cce9de53a9adba700000016108QZMXDho5bG

Taking a little rest before the binkies begin!

47b4cc36b3127cce9de53a855a8800000016108QZMXDho5bG

*I wonder if I can make it over that wall?*

47b4cc36b3127cce9de53a815a8c00000016108QZMXDho5bG

*I think I heard something on the other side of that wall!*

47b4cc36b3127cce9de53b749bd100000016108QZMXDho5bG

*My gosh I think your right!*

47b4cc36b3127cce9de53b669bc300000016108QZMXDho5bG

47b4cc36b3127cce9de53b129bb700000016108QZMXDho5bG

47b4cc36b3127cce9de53b1c9bb900000016108QZMXDho5bG

They are just so much fun to watch. Racing all around and doing moreflips than at the Olympics! I am so gonna hate when it's time to findthem new homes. They deserve the best! They love people, the second yousit on the floor with them they swarm all over you. I hope that Godprovides them with the loving homes they deserve.

Fergi's mom

It's so weird how they look like Ben and Fergi. I'm always amazed that you can see "family" resemblance in animal babies.

One of your babies, the one with straight ears in the last pic, looks like Ben. The little half-lop has Fergi's face!!

They are incredibly cute. Who's the one to keep? Is he/she in these picsanywhere?

Rose

rabbitgirl wrote:
It's so weird how they look like Ben and Fergi. I'm alwaysamazed that you can see "family" resemblance in animal babies.

One of your babies, the one with straight ears in the last pic, looks like Ben. The little half-lop has Fergi's face!!

They are incredibly cute. Who's the one to keep? Is he/she in these picsanywhere?

Rose
Rose, I have to admit that I am just not 100% decided on whoI am keeping. I still like Halo but I like all of them! It is going tobe a very hard decision and will probably end up being someone else'schoice because I can't not pick them all!!!

Fergi's mom

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
:shock:I LOVE! Fergi, want to ship one to Canada? ;)
I haven't been to Canada in a long, long, time. I am not sure I couldconvince Tony to drive up there since the last time we did he got stripsearched for driving without a license:shock:. We had no problemgetting into Canada, it was getting back into the States that we raninto trouble! Anyways, I (being a licensed driver)am alwaysdown for a drive.;)

Fergi's mom

Which one's Halo?

It was hard for me to pick too. But I'm glad I ended up with Bub. Inearly picked Isabella, but then she turned out female and I wanted aboy.

Good luck!

Rose

rabbitgirl wrote:
Which one's Halo?

It was hard for me to pick too. But I'm glad I ended up with Bub. Inearly picked Isabella, but then she turned out female and I wanted aboy.

Good luck!

Rose
Pretty sure he is the first picture. Hard to tell them apart still except Jingle who has the one lop.

Fergi's mom

I would so take one if I was allowed! Oh how I wish!

Of course, getting across the border going back into the US is evenharder lately. They now finger print every person and it takes hours toget across the border.

Ah! No! Must....resist.....the overwhelming........cuteness :shock:

They are just too adorable for words! *girlie squeal*

Its so cute when they sit very close together, just like when they were very little.

And their ears are so funny, they stick in every direction and are so big:D.

Oh I just love them. So cute.

I absolutely love all of these babies!I so wish I could get another bunny cause I would make a trip to yourhouse!

I can't get over their ears, some up, some down, some in between! LOL!

They just seem to get more adorable the olderthey get. It's true, you can see them starting to look more like mommyand daddy - I think the first one has such a look of Ben. Thanks forkeeping on posting te pictures, Fergi.- Jan

Awwwww They are so cute.

You're not too far from me, maybe I'll come up there and take one from ya :D *wink wink* :D

I love them ears. They can't decide whether to stick up orflop over, it's so cute. And their fur, it looks so soft.

Thanks for sharing, they're growing up so fast.

-Madelon

47b4cc36b3127cce9de53b669bc300000016108QZMXDho5bG

Theyre sooooo adorable. I love this picture!!!!!! Looks like theyre conspiring. LOL

Lanna

Hee hee! The two in the background look like they're whispering about the ones in the foreground!

I love them all! You'll have a really hard decision to make! I WANT BABIES!! :D

Oh, how precious!!! I love baby bunnies!!! If Ihad the time and knowledge I would make Maggie have little bunnies ofPeppys lol.

I really really want a loppy ear bunny someday...:cool:

Back