Baby Angora Question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HopsandLops wrote:
I did set a price, I said I will take $30 for the Chin. Buck, and that was it, then she said well I will give you $15 but would prefer just $10. I was floored. But anyway, heading out for my day off. See everyone later

Wow that's crazy. I would be shocked too. Did you mention that Angoras usually go for about $50-$200 and that she's getting a really good offer for $30?

Emily

Yeah, I even told her how much I payed for my French and she thought I was crazy when I told her how much I payed for the Giants.

The price I set was 70 less then what I payed for momma bunny, and the price was 120 less then some of the giants.

HopsandLops wrote:
I offered her a baby for $30, I did't think that was bad, but she countered with $10 maybe $15 if she can get the money together.
That's such a huge red flag it's ridiculous! If you have to scrounge to come up with $15 for a rabbit then how in God's Heavenly Name are you going to pay the vet bills when it gets sick? How are you going to afford a $15 bag of food every month? What the heck is she planning on keeping it in? A cardboard box?! HOLY -!!

She made personal attacks hoping you would cave and give her the rabbit for $10, which is completely absurd. Good on you for sticking to your guns! That woman will not ever find an Angora for $10 - and if she does get her hands on one I expect the poor thing won't have a very long life. :(

The nerve of some people ...

You and your mom did the right thing. :highfive:

Well the sad thing is she claims to be a rabbit rescue, and actually has shelters release rabbits to her. I do know she planned on keeping my baby outside on wire 24/7.

Latest posts

Back