babiez arent so bad.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bellablueyes

Reaction score
Lyla here, I had decided that my babiez aren't so bad at all. It took me a couple of weeks but theta growing on me. Mommy caught me snuggling and cleaning themselves the other night. Thatz no fair cause she snuck up on me. She is really good at that.

LOL de iz growing on you, literally!

*falls over thumping with laughter*

seriouswy dow, glad yous liking being a mommy afterall.

-Becky

My mommy can't get her photobucket to work. She posted them in the gallery. Sorry I know its a pain. I fink that two of my babiez are astrex coated. They haz long wavy hairs.

Mom says we are definatly keeping the two that are astrex coated, but it depends on everyones gender. Of course the boys will have to be separated from me for a while. Mommy can't make up her mind. She already has seven buns. Keeping all 5 would be too many.

I told mom to explain what she will be doing with the babies we don't keep. She said that daddy's cousin wants one, and a good friend wants one too. And another lady from her work wants one too. Everyone of those people she knows and trusts to take good care of my babies and that they are to bring them back to us if they decide that they can't keep them.

My baby made me so mad tonight. Mommy took her out and and gave her some of my attention. So I showded her. When mommy put her backs in my house I jumped on her an grutned! So mommy took me out and said I needed a time out for the night. Hmmp thump.

Because they are YOUR children, just think of any attention mom gives them as the same as though she gave it to YOU. Then no more time outs.

Back