Babies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BabyMei

Reaction score
Unfortunatly, we had an accidental litter of rabbits. I decided to post them on here since I know most people on here have experience with rabbits and know how to properly take care of them. I am NOT trying to make a quick buck off of them. It was an accidental litter, so we are going to use the money to get the father fixed.

The mother is a Flemish Giant and the father is a Himilayan mix.

We have 5 babies left; two have a grey Himilayan look and three are all white.One of the babies has an eye problem and might end up with one eye, but that doesn't mean it's going to be a bad bunny :) We are hoping to get it fixed soon. They are extremely friendly and are used to humans, havingbeen held everyday since they have been born. They are partially litter trained; momma taught them how to use the litterbox! They are eating very well; on pellets and timothy hay, sometimes getting a little endive. I'm pretty picky on who I will allow to adopt them, since I love them very much and want them to have great homes and want them to be cared for and given lots of attention.

If you are interested or have any questions at all, you can e-mail me at [email protected]

[align=center]You should post this in the Rescue Me! section. More people will see it. Wish I could have one. They sound sooo cute.

Latest posts

Back