Babies!! They are here!!! :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The father haves some brown on hes ears but under hes coat is gray... I should take pictures of him...

A harlequin can have lots of black, or very little black. The one I had born had one black spot on his face. Under color isn't going to tell me anything really since I already know what he is. It is color genetics like his why many breeders only breed proper tris and harlequins together.

Here are picture's of daddy! :ph34r2

102-1.jpg

Here is he's belly..

112-1.jpg

If the baby will look like daddy. I dont want it.. The babies will go to be sold unless there is a good baby in the litter. But it is my favor at the moment..

I have an question to who ever can answer it~!~!

I went into the hutch today to check on the babies. I opened the door and started to put my hand in the nesting box and they started to cry bad. I picked them up and looked at them. They were no bellies by they havent ate. And they were crying and I couldnt hold onto them because they wanted something. And they were everywhere on me and I couldnt control them. So I put them back. Then I put momma in the nesting box and put the babies under nethe her so they can eat. They ate less them 5 min and then they had full bellies.And happier. And went to sleep.. Why is momma doing this to her babies? She should be feeding them more often and not let them get that hungry?
What should I do?

P.S. There fur is coming in alittle more then yesterday. You can feel the fur. They are 5 days old today.. Going by so fast!

Babies are always crying and bouncy until they open their eyes up. :) Mine sure can fly...lol You touch them and they cry and fly all over the place. That's just they way there are. Nothing to be worried about.

Give mama some time during the day. She might have a specific time when she wants to feed them. lol But do keep paying attention to make sure they have full bellies.

**Update**

Babies are doing better today. They were all feed this morning. I put the babies in front of the nesting to check them over and they were trying to find there own way back to the nest...haha! But they are no quite babies! But thats a good thing.. Momma is being a great mom! I gave her an dried apple piece today for being great! The different baby is more looking like a calico color baby. The brown is coming out more now. But it haves more bald spots that I can see more then the other 3. But they are pure black except one that I noticed that had a little brown on its nose... I really cant wait until their fur really comes in and they have their eyes open! :)
==============================================

Today I put my Mini Rex Hachi into the hatch and took the baby and put her in Hachi's cage. She is due Monday. So 3 days from now! I hope that she is. And a first time momma!
If she does have any problems feeding I have Ariel to help with the babies!

Latest posts

Back