Ayglnu13 (Amy's) PICTURE VAULT! :o)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey!

I just got back from VT! :D We got a freeweek at the Trapp Family Lodge from some people at our church. It wasvery nice of them to give it to us but I had to miss the BunnyBoathouse Party :(

Anyways, here are some pictures from my trip :)

The House we stayed in

P7050014.jpg

The view from the deck

P7070053.jpg

Near by corn field

P7050017.jpg

The pond

P7060025.jpg

View from the Lodge

P7060028.jpg

A random flower I took on our balcony

P7060038.jpg

A hot air balloon :)

P7070062.jpg

Sunset over the corn field

P7070076.jpg

P7070081.jpg

And here are some pictures from the waterfall we went to :)

P7080094.jpg

P7080099.jpg

P7080100.jpg

P7080104.jpg

P7080105.jpg

P7080106.jpg

P7080107.jpg

~Amy

Awesome pics, Amy!!! How was the lodge? Do theystill do the singing camps there? Does the family still run it? I'vewanted to go there ever since I read their biography (very funny, btw,and not in the least like the musical).

Rose

Kelso: Oh ya I LOVEphotography!!! :D I havent taken any classes yet, I should though:)

Rose: Thanks :) The lodge wasGOREGOUS!! And yes they do have singing camps...though I would ratherdie then let them hear me sing :p I believe the family still runs it,but not as much as they used to, I think it is getting too big for asmall family to run :) And your right, its NOTHING like the movie:)

Here are some pictures of my other bunnies:) Every one knows Merlin and Nimue but I want every one to see pics ofour other bunnies :D

Here is Xander :) Dash and Brogan's dad

P7090033.jpg

P7090024.jpg

Fae (A.K.A The Grump Lord), their mom :)

Excuse the fact she looks funny, I justfinished combing her and she looks really skinny :p

P7090041.jpg

P7090055.jpg

Benny, our beloved mutt :D

P7090070.jpg

I promise she isnt scared in this pic :)

P7090075.jpg

AND Patches :)

P7090079.jpg

P7090081.jpg

And then there is Rupert...but I didnttake any pics of him, he was in the run and didnt want to come out:p

~Amy

I happen to love photograhy too!

I also love Benny's little white paws (and what a cute name!) AndPatches eyes are the biggest I've ever seenon a rabbit!:shock:

ayglnu13 wrote:

Rose: Thanks :) The lodge wasGOREGOUS!! And yes they do have singing camps...though I would ratherdie then let them hear me sing :p I believe the family still runs it,but not as much as they used to, I think it is getting too big for asmall family to run :) And your right, its NOTHING like the movie:)

Someday, ol' Rose is going to visit there....hopefully. I read the bookand fell in love with the idea of a big family camp where I could singme little lungs out.

Did you read that book? I haven't laughed that hard in a looooong timeover a book. Maria von Trapp had the most bizarre sense of humor.:D

Rose

Hello every one,sorry these aren't bunny pictures :p Its just a lil to hot to gooutside with the bunnies :D

So here are some of the neighborhood kids swimming :)

My brother walking across water :)

P7120037.jpg

P7120032.jpg

P7120030.jpg

P7120051.jpg

Thanks for lookin :D

~Amy

I am going to gointo photography!!! I am so EXCITED! I am going to be taking a coursefrom NYIP (New york institute of photography)! AND I might have aninternship with a photographer that goes to my church! :D:D OMG I AM SOEXCITED!!!!! I seriously didnt know what I was going to do when I "grewup" but now I think I know what I want to do! Be a photographer!! :D

~Amy

:highfive:Good for you Amy!!You cant deny that you have a natural ability for photography! Its noteveryday that someone actually gets to do something that they like fortheir life. Lucky you!

Congrats Amy! I can see you now on the "Style" Channel,

"We are now visiting one the most celebrated newcomers inthe field of photography, Amy ___ in her palatial estate that sheshares with her pampered lagomorphs, including Nimue her beloved whiteFlemish Giant Rabbit...

...and it you think the interior of her home with it'scustom portraits of loved ones and original artwork is impressive, thenthe grounds are simply breathtaking...

...to the west on the far side of the grounds thisphilanthropist and 'old soul' has dedicated a portion of her propertyand resources to running a rabbit rescue in the area...

...in addition to attending premiere gala events, teachingphotography courses as a professor at __, she also speaks out foreducation and responsible breeding, making the slogan "Read before youBreed" as well known as the 80's "Say No to Drugs"campaign...

Whew - that was a lot! Can I be your publicity agent when you become famous? ;)

Jenniblu wrote:
...in addition to attending premiere gala events, teachingphotography courses as a professor at __, she also speaks out foreducation and responsible breeding, making the slogan "Read before youBreed" as well known as the 80's "Say No to Drugs"campaign...
LMAO

You guys areawesome!!!

If I ever became famous that would becool, but I also would be happy with my own little shop insomesmall town:) Either one is finewithme:D

I really want to thank you guysfor your support :D

Here are some ofthe newest pictures I have taken :)

100_1455BIGAA.jpg

100_1101AA.jpg

100_1442A.jpg

100_0995A.jpg

100_0996A.jpg

~Amy

Hey!

Great pictures, Amy! I just got back from Spain and got a few inmyself. I did see one bunny (se llama "conejo" en espanol)during my travels :D

How is Merlin doing?

Amy....it's been almost 3 days now since you posted pictures...

We need more...more...more!

Peg (& Tiny)

Latest posts

Back