Awww...wish I had the time for this guy!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holland lops are my second fave breed behind lionheads. This guy is so flipping cute!! I hope he finds a great home.

I hate how in the beginning of her ad she says "I'm just trying to sell something" as if he's not a living creature :(

Oh wow, I live 10 minutes away. Too bad Yuki doesn't like anybunny else. Seeing that picture of the bunny in that plastic box really bothers me.. and his cage looks too small. =(

SnickersWay wrote:
I have got to stop looking at that ad for him....every time I see him in that plastic carrier I get claustrophic.
I can't imagine anyone thinking it is Ok to put a bunny in plastic box like that.

SnickersWay wrote:
Me either..."sigh" I am going to end up with another bunny if he does not find a home soon, I just know it.
He is just absolutely adorable. I love, love his coloring. If I were closer, I know I'd be tempted. :inlove: Heck, I'm already tempted!

I wonder if he started getting hormonal and they don't know about neutering...

I use a plastic carrier larger than that for my rats when I clean out their cage... and they're considerably smaller than that rabbit... Does this person not understand that you can, you know, let the rabbit out while you clean the cage?

wow, I just saw the carrier pic :(

that bunny looks miserable crammed in there! :(

makes me want to make the 6h round-trip drive to bring him home to my gigantic bunny pen!

pity the idiot wants to sell the craptastic teeny-tiny store-bought cages with the bunny and is obviously trying to recoup the cage money. no one wants those cages, least of all the poor crammed-in bunny.

(and seriously, who gives up a baby bunny they've only had for two months?? some moron didn't do their homework, it seems >< there should be an exam to pass before you can have bunnies. or children, for that matter.)

:yeahthat: I think you have to pass a class to own anything that needs to be taken care of, be it bunny, dog, cat or child.

You know I don't mind his cage so much if it was just something he slept in and had run of larger area, but if he is getting no time out of that cage then uggg. Snickers is alot smaller than him, her cage is just a bit bigger and I feel horrible when she is in it, even though I know it is just until her NIC is finished.

P.S. Imbrium....I could foster him for a while....:bunny5

ohh, you should!! he'd be sooooo much happier with a loving owner who'd never cram him in that "carrier" again!

??? Can you post another pic of him? The link with the pic doesn't work! :) Did you get him?

Latest posts

Back