Auntie To Be

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stephanie wrote:
:D

I was thinking of the twin thing....I have twin brothers, my mom hadtwin aunts, Dave has twin brothers, his mother has twin brothers, plusevery single generation on his side has had twins. :shock:
Twins run in our families too. My mum is a twin, my brother has twins,and John (my hubby) is a twin, but he looks nothing like hisbrother- Jan

That's interesting with the cat box thing, m.e. Ialways heard to stay away from them while pregnant. I think I'll stillstay away from them regardless. Better safe than sorry. Besides, Iwon't exactly miss cleaning it for nine months. :p

And yes, my chances of having twins are very high, however, I don'treally want twins. SO much work, especially if the twins are anythinglike my twin brothers were as kids.

LuvaBun wrote:
Twins run in our families too. My mum is a twin, my brother has twins,and John (my hubby) is a twin, but he looks nothing like hisbrother- Jan
It must be so cool and interesting foryour mom to have a twin. I've never heard of something like that. It'skind of confusing and weird. Lol! :D

Latest posts

Back