Augh...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erins Rabbits

Reaction score
Just went outside to feed the rabbits and put Lily's nest in... She's due Sunday.
I reached in Miss Piggy's cage and immediately found something strange. Six squirmy, chilled kits and a pile of fur. I had tried to breed her but I didn't think she took... Goes to show you- That's murphy's law at it's finest.
I made a nest for her, warmed up the kits, and then took some time to hyperventilate.
BTW, my dad is pissed. He hadn't wanted two rabbits bred. Well, we've got two litters now and one on the way, I am almost positive Lily is pregnant this time, she's being very hormonal.
Kit count is up to 14, I'm really hoping they make it.

Sure do!
It occurs to me that I'm going to have some trouble homing all of these rabbits. I sell at 4-h shows mostly... There aren't any until January. This could be a problem.
They'll be eight weeks just in time for our september show though... We'll see how that goes.

The whole litter died while I was in the valley.
My dad said she hadn't been feeding them. He'd tried to make her get in with them but couldn't make her stay in the box. When he got home that evening they were all dead. That's why I hate to leave my rabbits.
It happens, I know, but I can't help being a little bitter.

Latest posts

Back