ATTN: Vancouverites! Dill and Sherry are missing (FOUND)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG - just reading this now! Oh SAS, you musthave been so stressed. Poor Dill and Sherry - I know George thought hewas doing a good thing, but the bunnies must have wondered what washappening.

You know how much I love those two - I can only imagine how you felt.Thank goodness they are both OK - and thanks to all who hwlped you getthem back!

Give them big hugs and kisses from me - and to yourself as well!

Jan

I'm just on my way out to school, just popped into see if there were any updates and WHEW!, I'm so glad you found allof them and everyone's safe and sound!!

Oh thank goodness they are home!!

:elephant::bunnydance::colors::elephant::colors::bunnydance:

It was so hard to sleep last night and I got up and ran to the computeras soon as I woke up this morning - it's 5:48am - I'm so happy for you!

The relief is just...I'm just so...I'm so glad for you :D

Wow I totally missed this whole thing (it happened in the middle of the night and whileI was at school)

But I'll add my relief and happiness that they are home safe:bunnydance::woohoo

Aw w w w w w . . .You guys are makng me cry. . . :cry2 All thissupport is so sweet, I can't begin to tell you how much it means tome. Hugs and kisses to everybody in thisthread!! :hug1 :kiss1:

Haley wrote:
So, are you letting him back in your home??
Good question, Haley. :ponder:

Thanks again, all, from Dill and Sherry too... who seem tobe doing great! :toastingbuns

sas :)

sas, I'm so relieved to hear that your bunniesare home again. (I checked this page much earlier today to see - andlogged on and off several times late last night as well...)

Take care, OK?

I missed this because I went to bed early lastnight and had to go to school today, but I'm so glad they were foundand are safe!

OH wow...SAS...I'm so happy they're home again,and doing okay. I'm sure once they realize they're not indanger, there'll be poops-a-plenty.

:litterhealthy:

I hope to hear soon that they're back to normal and that things aregetting handled with George. I have no idea what I would doin your situation...it's so hard when you love somebody and somethinglike this happens.

I was so upset last night...I had to cry on my husband's shoulder abit...mostly out of worry for your babies, but also out of imagininghow you must have been feeling. It really hit home...thinkingof them in that carrier. :( Poor sweethearts...

The ONLY thing that didn't make this just totally hopeless in my mindwas the fact that they were with someone who (a) knows how to handlebunnies and (b) they knew, so it wasn't a complete stranger...and let'snot forget the BIG thing, (c) that it wasn't snowing!! I'm sohappy they're okay...

We love you, Hun, and await the happy news of poops! :D

Love and hugs,

Rosie and the Girls (and the fam, too...we were all worried)

P.S. I had to tell my daughter last night that George justtook them to get groomed. The second she heard anythinghappened (I was so shocked, I blurted it out, or I would have waited tomention it until after she'd been asleep), she started crying...andthat was the only thing that helped her feel better (even though I wasshaking at the time, worrying about it myself). I'm so glad Ican give her this good news. :)

Thanks again all (and Rosie, you're awesome) :hug2:

HUGE :thanks:to Dawn and Ryan! :hug:

THey cameover right away and went driving all over the seedyparts of town, and then came back to pick me up to drive me around evenmoreseedy parts of town.I'venever been very afraid of those neighbourhoods, they normally only hurteach other, or people who flaunt stuff at them. ButI'm sure Dawn/Ryanwere questioning my sanity as I'd hop outof the car to talk to the street peopleI know (or didn'tknow). (Which reminds me, I promisedDoug he couldtake a shower at my place, but I didn't make it out of the house todayto meet him). I dunno, I just seem to like them better thanthe neighbourhood yuppies. ;)

Dawn asked me a million times to call her in the morning, and Ididn't. I couldn't quite identify the morning. Ididn't sleep at all thatnight, I just took a few naps duringthe day, and I totally forgot everthing.

I'msuffering from some sort of a post-tramatic stresssyndrome. I'm still shaking and I can't concentrate on thebook at all. And everytime I've fallen asleep, I've had weirddreams about George and the bunnies.

And I'm grumpy. :grumpy

Anyhoo, Dill and Sherry appear to be pooping!! It's honestlyhard to tell because there's still poop everywhere, I haven't emptiedthe hay box or swept the floor in days. I've been on thishorendous deadline. I really didn't need this. Istill don't. :(

So there. An update.:privateeyes

sas :shock: dill :brownbunny:heartsandsherry:brownbunnypipp :bunnydance:, radarand darry :bunnieskiss

Girl, you need to relax! I know it'shard with that deadline and all, but you really need to take a loadoff. Vent a bit, have a few drinks- or a lot.:)Cuddle some furry beasties.

:groupparty:

It was no problem SAS!! What Iwouldn't do for a bunny... And besides, Dill is special to metoo! I'm so glad he's with you now. I had the time,so why not?

I hope you can get some rest and finish up your book. If youwant me to come over and bunny sit so you can sleep for a bit, let meknow, I'm still on reading break.

--Dawn

I just heard about this now. I'm so happy it turned out ok for your bunnies!!

Hopefully George will be able to get more help if he's recognized asdisabled. The paperwork for that is brutal - I suspect it'sone of the main barriers between help and the people who needit. The sheer numbers, especially since Riverview was closed,certainly don't help at all either.

Best of luck with your dealings with him in thefuture.It's a difficult line to walk, made moredifficult when he won't take his meds.

-Julia

Latest posts

Back