ATTN: Vancouverites! Dill and Sherry are missing (FOUND)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipp

Reaction score
Bunny George, my homeless friend, had apsychotic episode (he's a paranoid schizophrenic), got it into his headthat I was hurting my bunnies, Dill and Sherry, and apparently today hepacked them up into his old deceased bunny's kennel, tied it on hisshopping cart and left with them.

His cart normally has a big blue tarp on it, it's large, hard to miss.He normally hangs out around Robson or Davie through to downtown, buthe's also been around Oppenheimer Park.

Anybody who can help look for him, please let any Mod online know, theyhave my phone number.And anybody around the area,watch out for him!

He's harmless, he's just addicted to bunnies, not violent (although heyells and rants sometimes), doesn't drink or do drugs. Myplan was always to get him a foster bunny of his own to be his focalpoint, but I haven't been able to make thathappen,Iwas always afraid that without that diversion, he'd start fixating onmine, and that's what happened.:(

I've reported it to the police, file number is #34336.

He'll never mistreat the bunnies, but being in that strange situationand out in the cold can obviously stress themout.

Needless to say, I'm VERY stressed myself. :(

sas

Oh man Pipp, I'm so sorry! I hope you find them. You and the bunnies are in my prayers.:hug2::nerves1

I feel sick thinking about thosebunnies. I'm so worried, oh please let them be ok, I feeltears coming on and they aren't even my buns.

Please everyone keep this bumped.

Oh MY GOD! This is making me sick. Here you goand do something wonderful for someone and this is what happens. PoorDill and Sherry. Im praying for their safe return.

Sas, does anyone in the area have a car soyou could drive around looking for him?

:pray:Come on George, Bring the kids home :bigtears:

Oh No... not Dill and Sherry!

:pray:

I'm sure he will turn up... check with the petstore - maybe he went into get them things?? Oh Sas, this is stressful - I love Dill!!

Keep us updated!!!

_________
Nadia

I just saw this on another forum and OMG,I can't believe this is happening :(

I don't go into that part of the city often but I'll definitely keep a look-out.

Gosh! How awful! I would be terrified...

I am sure he won't hurt the bunnies on purpose, but it must be coldwhere you are :( I truly hope you find them soon!! I will keep you inmy prayers (and of course, your darling buns)

Hugs
Fiona

I'm so very sorry to hear about this, sas - you're all in my thoughts. Hoping and praying for all 3 to be safely located ASAP.

Oh SAS, I know it doesn't help but addto the list of worried people here, but know that I'm praying for youand your babies...

I hope to hear that they come home safe and sound soon. Iknow you've been trying really hard to find him a bun of his own...thisis not your fault...I hope you're not blaming yourself.You've done so much for George...

We're all with you, and hoping to hear good news soon...

Please keep us updated.

We love you and your family (be they human or furbaby),

Rosie and family*

Hey guys,

I just got home from driving around with SAS to try to findthem. My boyfriend and I took her threw some of the moreseedy parts of town that you don't really want to be walking around onyour own. No luck though.

SAS is going out again with some one else, she's probably out right now. She's got a neighbor to take her out looking.

She's got a couple of leads and is waiting to hear back from someonewho George trusts and has briefly talked to. She figures onceshe gets him on board helping, she can probably find out where Georgeis.

I'm hoping and praying they are found sometime tonight. Thepolice officer who came to get the report was really nice and seemed tolike animals, so hopefully there won't be too much other crime so hecan help look for the buns.

--Dawn

Latest posts

Back