Atticus Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Binky Bunnies

Reaction score
Here are the little stinker's photos. I have a lot of em' so be prepared LoL :p

Here's the boy havin' some hay. Look at those ears! :shock:
atticus1.jpg

Up on my bed, and he matches oh so well.
atticus2.jpg

All streeeetched out
atticus4.jpg

Snuggled up next to his water baba (Look at his little white belly!)
atticus5.jpg

Such bad table manners
atticus6.jpg

Next to his baba again
atticus7.jpg

That's all I'll bombard you with for the moment lol. Hope you enjoy :)

-Tiana & Atticus

Very cute! Love his coloring and howhe's all stretched out in that one picture..... and the one of the "badtable manners" too! Adorable!

-Cheryl

WOW :shock: If he catches up with those ears, he's going to be HUGE!!!

Beautiful Bunn! Thanks for posting the photos.

Pam

rabbitgirl wrote:
Does he tip over with the weight of those ears? hehe

He's adorable!

Rose

LOL :DYou'dthink he would. If you think his earsare big, you should see his feet! He trips over them at least 10 timesa day.He issuch a special bunny, I can't evenbelieve how sweet he is. He licks me -constantly-, follows me aroundeverywhere,snuggles right up next to me as soon as I lay onthe floor, and this morningdiscovered that hecouldjump onto my bed to be with me. Wants attention 24/7.And after only 5 days. I swear, he's a puppy in disguise :p

Carrie- He's 8 weeks and 2 days today.

Pam- Hismom was 19 and hisdaddy was 16 so we'll seejust how big he gets. If his ears get any bigger, we'll have to makehim some wooden supports lol.

-Tiana& Atticus

He is beaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuutiful, dont ever worry about too many pictures, I think I speak for everyone when I say...........

BRING EM ON..we love looking at other peoples "kids" BOMBARD US!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I can send you some chopsticks for his ears if they get out of hand *snicker snicker*

I too, love his bad table manners I laughed out loud here when I saw that one, what an adorable baby!

Cher Jezebel and Jade

Cher wrote:
He isbeaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuutiful, dont ever worry about too many pictures, Ithink I speak for everyone when I say...........

BRING EM ON..we love looking at other peoples "kids" BOMBARD US!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I can send you some chopsticks for his ears if they get out of hand *snicker snicker*

I too, love his bad table manners I laughed out loud here when I saw that one, what an adorable baby!

Cher Jezebel and Jade

Aww, thanks :)And thanks to everyone else who made his littlehead swell today lol. Don't worry then, I have two more rolls of film Ineed to use up on the stinker.

Chopsticks-LOL :D

He just can't seem to ever eat his food without half of his body beingin the bowl. He's such a bum that he couldn't even pick himself up offthe floor to get a drink of water tonight. He had to drink -while- hewas sprawled out on the floor, craning his neck as far as possible toget a sip lol.

-Tiana & Atticus

Oh Tiana,

I don't think they comemuch cuter than Atticus! Hesure loves his water bottle, ey? What a Love! Hiscolor is beautiful.

-Carolyn

Oh,Tiana! Atticus is a living breathing DOLL! What asweet and beautiful bun.

Can't wait to see more pictures.

Love to read how affectionate heis. I adore my Californians, but I think that somewhere downthe road a Flemish Giant might also be in the picture.;)

P.S. Where else could we go andflip out our "furbaby" pictures without folks looking at us like we'velost our mind? LOL! :D

LOL :DYou'dthink hewould. If you think his ears are big, you should see his feet! He tripsover them at least 10 times a day.He issuch aspecial bunny, I can't even believe how sweet he is. He licks me-constantly-, follows me around everywhere,snuggles right upnext to me as soon as I lay on the floor, and thismorningdiscovered that he couldjump onto my bed tobe with me. Wants attention 24/7. And after only 5 days. I swear, he'sa puppy in disguise :p

Carrie- He's 8 weeks and 2 days today.

Ahhhh!!!! He's only 8 weeks???? Monster Bunny alert!!! ;)Iknow what you mean about the feet, I love growing big babies becausethey are soooo klutzy!

You've only had him 5 days and he's chasing you? awwwwwww..... He sounds like Bunbun. :?I miss Bunbun!

Chester is starting to come running when he sees me though!!!!!:D:D:D:DHis ears are so big for his body that they droop atthe tips and flap when he runs.

Rose

Latest posts

Back