Attention all Canadian bunny lovers! Bunny stolen during robbery!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Please watch out for Milo, he's still missing! His sister was killed during this robbery. :(
And everybody everywhere, please share!

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/van/pet/3847369270.html

This is my worst nightmare come true. Hopefully someone will find Milo and the criminals caught and punished. The media needs to be involved cause anyone who could do this is sick!

Oh my god how sad. That is my worst nightmare! My friend had his parakeet stolen in a robbery once, he hoped that they at least gave the bird a good home, but who knows :(

Oh, how horrible! I hope they can get Milo back safely! That is my worst nightmare too! I simply cannot understand people who will kill & steal animals/birds or any living creature! While non-living possessions can have sentimental value, a living being is totally irreplaceable! I pray they get their bunny back safely.

:pray: My daughters apartment got broke into when she lived in Salt Lake City--everything got trashed and destroyed and her bunny was stolen too. I talked to members here and they said to check the local shelters. She found her bunny at one and the police showed the people there a pic of her former boyfriend--he was the culprit. I can't understand why people do things like that. A friend of mine lost his Schnauzer too, but she was a little begger and he thinks she went over to the Jack in the Box to beg for food and got taken by someone there.

I can't believe someone would do that. It is truly a sick world we live in:(

I agree, this is just horrible. I can't believe what this world is coming to. :(

Back