At what age...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ROFL.........I'm not sure of an exact age but Ialready call mine "wigglewobblies." They already do a form of wobblingso I figured that term fits them better than just wrigglies.

Lanna

The other question is where does the 'bodybopping' stage fit into wrigglies and wobblies? Ours are atthat stage when they won't keep still and 'pop' up and down when wehold them... hence the blurry heads in the photos!LOL They're pretty darn fast too, one of them shot up Dan'sarm last night! :D

Ang xx

lanna21974 wrote:
ROFL.........I'm not sure of an exact age but I already callmine "wigglewobblies." They already do a form of wobbling so I figuredthat term fits them better than just wrigglies.

Lanna
First a "wrigglie"...

Then a "wobblie"...

I think the next stage should be a "weeble" (becuz they still wobble, but they don't fall down :D ).

Jim

JimDwrote:
lanna21974 wrote:
ROFL.........I'm not sure of an exact age but I already callmine "wigglewobblies." They already do a form of wobbling so I figuredthat term fits them better than just wrigglies.

Lanna
First a "wrigglie"...

Then a "wobblie"...

I think the next stage should be a "weeble" (becuz they still wobble, but they don't fall down :D ).

Jim

JimD wrote:
lanna21974 wrote:

Lanna
First a "wrigglie"...

Then a "wobblie"...

Jim
LOL! I love it!

Latest posts

Back