ASKING FOR HELP IN DOING A TRANSPORT!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Melissa : well that there is plentyof lol . Hopefully I will have babyFlemish when You get here , I am hopingfor an all black litter but I cantbe sure because both Blackshave light greys and whites in their back grounds. If not there willbe more than enoughfurr kids to ooohhh and aweover lol.

ohh you people really are special people, and so dedicated. i cannot express the happiness it brings me to know that there are so many sweet people out there who would do this for a bunny,i just wanted to let yas know that i would be the first one with my hand up to help, i just wish i wasnt so far away. im hoping everything goes smoothly for everybody involved and for little mouse.:)

i am so happy that this little girl will now go to a great home,she will never know just how lucky she really is:)

:bunnydance:just got in from work , its almost 1 am heeh and wow what an awesome response!!you guys are all so wonderful to offer to help this great little rabbit!! hehe i wonder how many times mouse will be bunny napped for a week or two before reaching gypsy rofl she is a real sweet heart!!

thank you all you are the best!!!!

I just got an I'Mfrom Brimmhere , and I am beside myself in fits of giggles and gales oflaughter . seems our LittleMouse is not a Mouse after all she is a Mouse'r lmbo ! Genderfairy went to visitand whacked poor Miss Mouseyinto a Mr . It certainly explains the temperment a little clearer , altho my Grey FlemishDoe is a sweet heart also . No MatterBuck or Doe to me we still have a game of State hoping to do , and I am just as thrilled with a boy as I would be with a Girl .

Just wanted to jump in here and say how great I think you all are for getting yet another bunny to a safe and good home.
You people never cease to amaze me.

If I was there I'd help anyway I could, ummmm hang on maybe we could do a trip to Gypsys' house via a holiday in Oz.;)

Seriously you guys are great!!:kiss:

any that could help out with the indiana to ohio part of the trip??? i think we pretty much may have the rest of the trip covered. i can meet at the illinois/indiana border.

once we find a person or two to help cover the indiana part i think we can get all together and get this transport planned!!

yeppers! if we can find someone or two for the indiana to ohio part i think we can start making plans for the transport!

lets help get mouse out to his new mommy!! just one or possibly two more helpers needed for the indiana part of the transport!! i know its getting close to xmas, and am hoping someone may be traveling that way!!

ok guys!!! we may soon be able to get this transport worked out, just got an email from a family in indiana who may be able to help with that section of the trip!!!

i need everyone to get in touch and let me know dates available, what parts of the trip you can help with and then we need to exchange phone info if possible so we can get in touch with each other along the way!!

ill be driving to meet this family in indiana if they are def. able to help out, hoping they can go to the ohio border or close if possible. from there i need to know whos able to meet them and pick up!!

if it needs to be dates prior to the holidays or after please post both availabilities if possible!!!

thank you to everyone who has volunteerd to help us out with getting mouse out to gypsy!!!!

Ok, in my section of the transport, I'm not available much between now and the new year. Next weekend, I'm busy all weekend and the weekend after that, it would have to be early on Saturday, the weekend after that is Christmas and then New Years, so the only time I could do it between now and the new year is Saturday Dec. 17. But after new years, I'm pretty flexible. Again, he would be welcome to stay here for a bit if necessary.

Jen

Edit: My part of the transport would have to be on a weekend, I work Mon-Friday 9:30 am - 6:00 pm.

Well I would need to do my legs on the weekdays anyhow... since my days off fall in the middle - end of the week. But I am sure everything can be arranged =)

After New Year would be best for me also. I could deliver to Jen in PA (? perhaps around Sharon or Emlenton right onI-80? or the Erie area?) on the weekend. I could possibly go to the Indiana// Ohio border to pick up, then come home - about 7 hour round trip and them make the trip to PA either the next day or the next weekend. I have enough space and a huge cage for bunny to stay a week if needed. Weekends are best for me but with advance notie I can a day off during the week.

If possible, is there any one at all who could drive from the Indiana border even a little way into Ohio - say the Fremont area(Sandusky County - the east side of Toledo)? Fremont is onthe Turmpike (I-80).

Remember I don't do SNOW! So if the weather turns really bad, bunny would have to board here until the roads are ok. Having bunny here is not a problem and I have a relly good rabbit savy vet if anything comes up that needs to be seen to immediately.

I have a question about the New York route - do you know what routes are being taken? I have a friend in the Syracuse//ithaca area who can help but he needs to know what routes and some tentative dates.

My other quation is for Gypsy - should I also send along one of those blue dutch bunnies????

hey guys!! sounds like after new years will work out best for everyone. still working on the indiana part of the trip, as i havent gotten a response back yet from the family who emailed me. we need to all get into chat together sometime and figure out what the best route of transport is also. i did a map quest from our house here inillinois to gypsys in new hampshire, but if anyone has better suggestions on directions that would be great. lets all pick a day and time we can jump into chat together and figure out whatsgoing on LOL

if avaiable tonite or tomorrow, i can get on anytime in the evening or after 3pm during the week daytime up until 4pm

Latest posts

Back