As the bunny grows.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorkysMom

Reaction score
Well, we've had Keely almost 2 weeks now and Idon't see alot of growth, but as much as she eats, I'm SURE there hasbeen!!! Please ignore the yellow feet and spots on herhead...we're still learning our litter habits, (Doing MUCH better Imight add) and I haven't gotten a chance to get her cleaned up realwell...which is now put on hold even longer due to my knee injury...buthere she is!

keely1.jpg

Hi Mom, whatcha got there?

keely2.jpg

Please leave me alone, can't you see I've found something yummy here?

keely3.jpg

HEY...who says that red eye looks evil?!?!!?!?!

keely4.jpg

Wow that 10 minutes of moving has me BUSHED.....I think I'll chill here for a bit...

keely5.jpg

HELLLLLLOOOOO...can't you SEE I'm trying to nap here?!?!?!?

Thanks!! I'm anxious to get her litter habitsall straightned out so she can stay as beautiful as Nimue andApollo.... but for her age she's doing well so far!!

Whats funny is everything I've read in hereabout Flemish is SOOOOO true!! Cracks me up...the other nite hubbythought she was dead in her cage, I said nah, thats the "flemishflop"...hehe.

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
Whats funny is everything I've read in here about Flemish isSOOOOO true!! Cracks me up...the other nite hubby thought she was deadin her cage, I said nah, thats the "flemishflop"...hehe.
Yup, Fonzie pulled that one on me thisweekend.:?

Every now and again I have to look close to makesure the lil stinker is breathin...funny how they can look so"dead"....isn't it????

I think I was successful in getting the spotsoff her head and ear with some spray on shampoo stuff I bought...shejust sat here and let me do it...I kept telling her what a good girlshe was and gave her a couple cherrios! ;)

Corky loves her, he loves everybun tho....evenHomer, who seems to hate him!! Oreo hates her, but she hatesevery other bun thats female.....Misty and Homer have only seen herfrom afar.....Corkys cage is right in between her and Oreo's, so hethinks he's "the man".... :D Homer and Misty will most likelysee her soon as the bunny room is getting redone so they'll be able tobe out in there and play, so they'll see her thru the cage....I don'tthink either one of them will care much.

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Keely is beautiful........How could Oreo not like her.

Any results on your knee yet?

Rainbows! :)
Yep....ACL tear.. :(

I'm NOT real happy with Keely right now..she's been around Corky someand their cages are next to each other, slid together even...she was inplaypen while hubby was working on the floor in the bunny room, heneeded to potty so I set him in there to do so and she went after himBIG time..had ahold of him and when we picked her up she still hadhim...:X:X All I can find on him is kindaa pinch bite lookin thing, very lil blood and more of abruise...already put neosporin in it..but man that upsetme!!!!! He's not at all phased, he's been doin bunny 500's inthe playpen for the last 1.5 hours!

I'm kickin myself, but they've been together for short periods beforeand were fine, this time she immediatly went after him...needless tosay, she won't be around him again without bars betweenthem!!! :X:X

She is soooo pretty.

Tiny says he wishes he could meet her....but Ginger would be jealous.

Peg

TinysMom wrote:
She is soooo pretty.

Tiny says he wishes he could meet her....but Ginger would be jealous.

Peg
Its ok, she understands its not easy being thebunfather!! I don't know that he'd want her as part of hisharem anyway after what she did to Corky!

Latest posts

Back