Arrrrgh!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
No babies this morning--Day 31! grrrr

I thought for sure she'd have them--she looked awful yesterday. Momsays there's no doubt she's pregnant, the way she looks and acts, butI'm starting to get discouraged.

What's the latest gestation for a bunny? Izzy had hers on day 32, ormaybe it was later. I remember I'd given up on her and then she hadthem the next day--5 of 'em. Izzy didn't show, and this bunny does. Iwish I could feel her belly, but I bear the marks of the last time Itried that. Like I said, she's half wild from bad raising. She's gotpowerful kickers.

Rose

By Day 34/35, if the babies aren't born, it wouldn't be a bad idea to see a vet in the case she really is pregnant.

-Carolyn

Oh, they can go that late?? whoa.

I think it'll be today. It looks very unlikely that she's NOT pregnant. This is her third litter.

Rose

Called the breeder. He says she sounds likenormal, and should kindle any day. He wasn't worried, said it soundslike she's on track and the last few days are rough on does.

Rose

Latest posts

Back