ARIZONA in the house!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
undergunfire wrote:
Erins Rabbits wrote:
Teehee, I'm not exactly welcome around Bunspace people. -cough-
I was just in Prescott though for a big rabbit show. October 3rd we are having an AzRCBA youth benefit show in Show Low, for which I will be the youth secretary. Exciting! If any of you could make it, even just to check it out, I would appreciate it! All proceeds go to sending our state's youth to Nationals! It should be pretty good sized and would make for a nice weekend away from the heat of the valley! You can contact me for details if interested... it is a double show. :)
Were you in Prescott Valley at the fair grounds arena this past Saturday? If you were....I was there!!! I had the big rabbit tattoo on my chest and was probably seen gushing over a Flemish Giant!
YES! I was there, that show was MUCH fun. My little sister and I won RIS Show B youth and BIS show A youth for our Himmies! Such a good day. I don't recall seeing you, though.

Crazy!! Too bad I didn't know you were going...I would have said "hello"! I wonder if you know my friend's little sister (she's 13) then?! She was there with her mom and she was running the concession stand thing with other younger girls. Her nickname is "Bug" and she was showing a broken black Fuzzy Lop. I don't know her real name, LOL...she's just "Bug" :biggrin2:.

Near the Mexico border South of Tucson and I can't find any rabbits to purchase. Looking for Californians or New Zealands, not for show.

rocmoc n AZ

Hi,
I just joined this site and it seems really cool! I would have loved to find this earlier! I have a 5 yr old hotot that I need to find a good home for. We are moving out of state and will not be able to take him. Even if no one here is interested in him, any links or information that could help me place him would be so greatly appreciated!!
We love him so much...the thought of having to leave him is painful.:( He is like family to us. He has an amazing personality and is soooo trusting of people. Loves to be pet and sat with. He goes under the alias' of "Bunnij" & Bunnij-inator".
Thank you for your time,
Angela

video of bunnij: (hope I did it right??)
Bunnij%20relaxing.JPG

All%20snuggled%20in..JPG
file:///C:/Users/Angela/Pictures/Bunnij%20setting%20up%20a%20bed!.AVI

Is the bunny neutered, Angela?

If you can't place him in a home, then I'd suggest contacting Tranquility Trail to see if they can take him in....they are an awesome rabbit rescue/sanctuary :).

No, he is not nuetered. He has been an only pet indoors always, and his temperment has always been very gentle.

I will check into that, thanks! :)

Ohhh, I'm sorry! Check with Rascally Rabbit Rescue, Brambley Hedge, or East Valley? Its so hard rehoming rabbits in AZ :(.

Hey all! Nice to others trying to raise buns in the sun. :sunshine: I am a 4H leader in Parker, Arizona (by the Colorado River) and I'd love to find someone who has Satins for our kids to show. Thanks!

Hey guys i'm in dire need of potty training tricks!!! PLEASE HELP!!! I've picked up there poops and moved soiled litter to the potty box in order for them to smell it in one spot and get the idea but no luck!!! HELP HELP HELP!!! :]

*ALSO i'm looking for a french lop breeder somewhere close around mesa, az. anybody know of one?? I'm particularly looking for a solid gray bunny :].

Latest posts

Back