ARGHH i hate my hairdresser

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PepnFluff

Reaction score
Argh i got my hair cut like a few hours ago i asked for some length off and some new layers and a fringe not a straight across one but a diagonal one. Any way i have like no money so i went to the cheapest place i could find (bad Idea!) anyway i arrived told her what i wanted she didnt take any length off and she smelt really bad of smoke her friend was next to her nagging her for her to hurry up. And when she was meant to be cutting my layers she had picked up some hair and wasnt looking at the length and she cut it 5cm short!!! I now have this random sprig of hair poking up the wont stay down, even with a hair clip! ARGHHHHH i just had to vent!

This is exactly why I let no one touch my hair except my mother and this one hairdresser in Japan who cuts my grandma's hair.

Well my mum usually does mine but i wanted a fringe and i thought best to go to a pro. MAYBE NOT. i think im going to be like the religion that never cuts their hair I think they only trim.

Giiiiiirrrrrrrrl...

Your a bigger person than I am....

I have been known to actually slap a nail tech."I pay you to do my nails, not draw my blood because your too busy gabbing".. And physically remove scissors from a stylists hands and throw them.

And yes I know how much shears cost.. thats why I threw them.

I am pretty easy going, but there's a couple of things you don't mess with, with me anyway. My kids, my mom and dad, my animals, my truck, and my hair, ya don't listen and disregard anything I say....

Better hope your a fast runner, or have a good insurance plan for bodily injuries.

One of the worst things I have EVER had to overcome in my life is my reputation for hotheadedness and peoples misconception that I think I *have to have things my way or else*.. no, if I am paying you to do something, you do it the way I say.. not the way YOU feel like it..

Right now I hate, hate, HATE my hair, but it's my fault because I was impulsive.

But I ain't jokin.. some motormouth stanky hairdresser and her friend go tryin to hurry her up, she's gonna catch a bevy of my attitude.

Now.. back to your regularly scheduled sweet Zin.

HA

Hah go you i wouldnt have the guts to do that lol would love too but couldnt maybe if they made it extremly bad. Hairdressers have to know were entrusting our wellbeing in their hands!!! maybe thats a bit far fetched but you know what i mean lol.

When I was 14, I had hair up to my rib cage. I wanted a *trim* for Summer Vacation. I walked across the street to a smaller salon, and learned that the trainee was who was going to cut my hair.

She takes on snip and the first thing I hear is "Oh.. Don't worry honey, we can make it pretty!"

My hair was to my ears. I cried my eyes out and hid my head for the rest of the summer to until Christmas until it grew to a reasonble length.

-April

I got my hair cut yesterday too!

It wasn't long, just at shoulder length. The lady cut too short on one side and had to "fix" it.

I pretty much look like a boy now, and once I got home I realized for the first time that mky ears seem... big.

:brownbunny

I figue its ok though. I'm not the one who has to look at it, LOL!

See, that's exactly why I've got ONE place that I go to. And one person who can "Trim" my bangs, however, she butchered my bangs, so now my hair is really messed up too! But I'm going to fix it tomorrow...

See, I pick 'em well, I go to one place, where they all know EVERYONE in my family, because I've been going there since I was like 8. THey also are SURE to do what you want, and the only person they talk to while cutting your hair is you.... They also are very carful in what they're doing, and always take thier time, even if it's 5:30, and you started at 3:30, and they "closed" at 4! lol...

Plus, my place is CHEEP! :)

The Hair salon I work at gives refunds. I know this one girl came in and had gotten her hair Dyed and Cut but the Hairdresser was under ALOT of stress, Having just been mugged with her son present so she was all cautious on who came in the salond because the guy had taken her wallet with her info and she accedentally forgot to cut one side of the head equal to the other but the girl realized it and came back, We fixed it for free And put her ahead.

Latest posts

Back