Are your Bun's indoor or outdoors?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one bunny named Harvey, a buck, not neutered at the moment. He decided to pick a fight with my cat a few days before he was going to get neutered. Soooo once his ear heals and he doesn't pick on the cats again, I'll take him to get neutered.

Oooh and he's indoor. haha I have no back yard and it gets way hot in the summer.

I have one bun. She is a lionmane mix I got from the pound. She is my very first bun, she lives indoors and thinks the livingroom is her kingdom. She will be getting spayed by the end of this year.

I has 2, 1 buck (Peregrin Pippin Took), 1 doe (Meriadoc Merry Brandybuck), both mini lops. Pippin was neutered at almost 5 months. They have their own room and hutches and they have the run of the house for at least 6hrs a day. For the rest of the time they have the run of the room or they're sleeping in their hutch.

We have 5 buns, all indoors, Victoria a sable lop in her own personal cage, and Sami, a steel dutch with her 6 month old off spring, Joshie, Jelly Bean and Harlem; the 2 boys live on one side of a pen we built from NIC panels, and the girls live on the other side; the boys are scheduled to be fixed Oct 5; they all live in our sunroom which has a tiled floor making cleaning a breeze; They get to run around when we are home; I take them outside when its nice; this summer has been very hot for them so they have their own fan and frozen bottles of water; I never planned on having this many, but Sami came to us pregnant and we feel blessed to have been with her when the babies arrived and watch them grow; Sadly we lost baby Sweet Tooth just 2 weeks ago and we were with her in the end;

I havenine rabbits all indoors. Eight are mine, one is a foster. I have two does and six bucks, foster is a doe. All are spayed and neutered.

All but two are housed in x-pens. I have one bonded pair (Maddie and Sawyer), both mixed breeds. The others are: Ruby a Dutch, Woody a mini-lop, Elby a mini-rex, Max a dwarf mix, Flip Flop a holland lop and Willie a New Zealand. Olive is my foster and she is a mini-lop. Flip Flop was my last foster that I decided to keep because he is older and has a medical condition.

It takes some effort to do all the cleaning but I do get it done.

All of my rabbits live in a shed, so technically they're indoor/outdoor.
They're all un-neutered/spayed as they are show/breeding rabbits. Rex and Mini Rex mainly, with one Netherland Dwarf.

Emily

I have two rabbits. I just had my boy neutered and my girl is still a baby and not old enough to be spayed yet. They are indoor, but my boy sticks around well outside so I take him out in the garden or to the beach and the park often. My boy is used to having free run of the house, but until he heals a bit more he's in the pen and my girl has free run. I'm counting down the days until my bunny's neuter is healed enough that I can start bonding them. They're glued to each other through the pen as it is no matter who is the free bunny. My girl just flopped down at my feet. :)

One sweet little boy,not fixed and he lives right outside my house in a hutch. I would much prefer he lived inside but my parents would not let me in a million years. Soon he'going to live in a wooden shed.

Just one who is neutered :) He's indoors although we have to evade the landlord finding out :d But he mind end up outside during summer. Have to build him something bigger for him if he does go out.

Back