Are your Bun's indoor or outdoors?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Flemish named Molly. She's not spayed, and I'm waiting another 6 months to spay so she can get close to full size. And then I have a Holland Lop named Gus, who will be neutered on the 25th of May. Both live inside, in thier own room.

I have 2 mini lops and one flemish giant all males all unaltered (showing) We have a fourth bunny, another flemish coming this august from a breeder I will be meeting at a bunny show ! SO excited !! Our bunnies did live outdoors but we had a problem with an animal always going around the hutch in our yard. We moved them inside and they have there own bedroom ! :D

I have 3 holland lops, unaltered littermates (Winry and Hawkeye) and a random rabbit that showed up in the rabbit pen.

They're indoor/outdoor rabbits, spending their days (weather permitting) outside, and their nights inside.

I have 2 mixed breed does, 1 Holland Lop doe, and a Mini Rex buck. They are all outside in a large pen, lined with chicken wire, and have free access to a large house. =)

Both mine are inside Buns Smokey gets neutered july 19 and Nova will be old enough for her spay in september.

I've got a neutered flemish giant and his spayed girlfriend(a lop cross of some sort) living together outside in a dog kennel and run. They've also got a huge pen on the grass area next to their hutch. I'm looking at getting a connector from http://www.runaround.co.uk/ so they will be able to access their pen whenever they want.

Mine is indoor only! I have 2 rabbits, one is a pure netherland dwarf and the other is a dwarf/hotot/english spot. I learned my lesson that I can't take care of rabbits properly when they are outdoors and prefer them indoors anyway.....As a child, I bought rabbits on impulse with my sister and my mom forced us to keep them outside and yeah, I hardly ever went out to play with mine after that because I have major OCD and blah blah. My mom ended up taking care of them. Never again :( :( :(

Outside ( i wish they would live inside, but i have yet to convince my parents that I am capable of litter box training them... when i have my own house, all of my bunnies will be indoors!!)from this-->:litterempty:to THIS! --->:litterhealthy:

1 mini lop doe, 1 dutch doe :headflick:

not spayed. mini lop is show rabbit
:bunnyheart:bunnydance:

I have 2 rabbits:
Freddie, 4 year old Fuzzy Lop lives inside with me at my apartment.
Lila, 5 month old Orange Holland Lop, lives outside at my parents' place in the country. She is in a cage but also we have a huge run we built which he call the 'gym' where she goes also.

All of my bunnies are outside bunnies until I get a shed for them.

I have 4 bucks and 13 does all unaltered, all are show/breeders with 3 litters due the end of the month- 1 English Spot and 2 mixed breed(keeping my NZ does producing until my NZ buck is old enough to breed)

I've had three rabbits and several foster rabbits. My first pet rabbit was my mom's and it lived inside. My second rabbit was co-owned by myself and my uncle (upstairs neighbor) and lived in our outdoor sunroom during the spring, summer and fall but lived in my Uncle's basement during the winter. The sun room was nice and cool and his side of the basement was nice and warm. We had a rec-room down there so she got plenty of attention. Tiberius lives inside all the time because our new neighbor has cats in the sun room and one likes to hunt rabbits.

Back