Are you left or right handed?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linz_1987

Reaction score
I am just interested to know! As not many left handed people are about.

The weirdest thing happened the other week at college.

We all went into the classroom and sat randomly where ever we liked. My table was a table of 4 people and we were all left handed! :D:shock:So freaky!

I can do everything but write with both my hands. My left-handed writing is... well, interesting! :D My Dad and little sister are both lefties, though.

daisy052104 wrote:
At my job 2 out of 6 on the leadership team are left handed. I'm one of the right handed ones. My mom isa lefty.
I forgot to mention that my hubby writes with his right hand. Bowls, shoots bball, andplays baseball as a lefty. Tennis is where he gets weird. He serves as a lefty then switches his racquet to his right hand and plays the rest of the match as a righty. Weird huh???

Lol yer that is weird. I can use both hands at doing other things not writing, but it all turns out better with my left hand. So i tend to not do right!

I heard somewhere that people who are left handed have a part of their brain missing that lets them do things right handed.... But god knows if this true. Will have to Google it.

Agh! Aparently there is a high percentage of having twins if you are left handed! :shock:

And stuttering and dyslexicia is more common for left handers.

I am dyslexic inMaths, and I do have trouble with my speech sometimes.

well im right handed and my eldest son Anthony is right handed as well and my young son Jeremy is left handed,now that's pretty weird as i don't know where he got that from.My friend Leesa is left handed and when we were in school sitting next to each other was a bit of a pain in the butt.I have tried to write with my left hand but it turns out to be a bit of a mess,i use my right hand more than i do my left

that side is like "left" out hehehe

Laura says..Do you notice when others are left-handed?

Thats funny because since my son is left handed i seem to find myself watching other people with what hand they write with:)

cheryl

peapoo_bunny wrote:
im mainly right handed..but i can write with my left hand to...not as pretty as my right, but i can still write/draw with it:D
Im the same butmy writtingis awaful with both

I'm right handed, I think. I used to use both hands when I was a little kid, but I remember my teacher telling me that I had to write with my right hand and I was "bad" if I used my left.:? So most of my lefty abilities got drilled out of me. But there were some things that always felt better left-handed, like holding horse reins or shooting arrows in gym class.

And I don't have a dominant eye. Usually your dominant eye is related to your dominant hand, but I have a funky eye condition where neither is dominant but I tend to only use one eye at a time. Maybe they're related?

This is really interesting.

I use my left hand to write, but my right hand for all sports.

I iron and use a fork with my left hand.

My dominant eye is my right eye.

I'm all mixed up!!!

I'm a "rightie", but have terrible hand writing, so I prefer to type everything out.

I hold my pencil/pen funny, and had read in a book that the way I grip my pencil is a sign of poor motor skills (which is obvious when you see my handwriting LOL).

Pam

I have a bump on my middle finger too! From where my pen rubs.

Whenever I right the ink always smudges and I get pen all over my hands. Its so annoying.

I have to make sure I am carrying a scrap piece of paper to rest my hand on so it doesnt smudge.

My fiance is right handed in writing, but he uses his fork in his right hand and his knife in the left.

Alot of people are cack handed (both)

Same as hehe. I remember once it turned into a blizter and popped and it was so sore I had to try and write right handed for a few weeks. My teachers werent impressed at my handwriting at that time!

Linz_1987 wrote:
I have a bump on my middle finger too! From where my pen rubs.

Whenever I right the ink always smudges and I get pen all over my hands. Its so annoying.
I have these two problems, too.

I've discovered gel pens work great because the ink dries really fast so you don't get much on you.

My pen presses against the side of my middle finger nail and causes it to grow crooked.

Sometimes being a lefty is a curse!

Whenever I eat out, I have to make sure no one sits on my left side. If I don't, I have to deal with bumping elbows the whole time.

Back