Are these hormones?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malo

Reaction score
I know I am probably answering my own question,but ever since I found out Whisper was a buck I have noticed a bigtemperment change. Whenever I hold him he digs on me, bites my clothes,digs in his cage, and he also does this weird twitchy thing whenever Ihold him on his back.

We are planning on getting him neutered when his other testicle drops.

Editted to fix words: "On his back", not upside down :shock:

LOL ya soundshormonal to me lol . not makingfun here but little boyrabbits get really twitchy when flipped, He will calm after the neuter .

Okay thanks, I just wanted to make sure I wasn'thurting him or he has a disease of some sort. Ive got to go clean outmy thousands of scratches now :shock:

Malo wrote:
Okaythanks, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't hurting him or he has adisease of some sort. Ive got to go clean out my thousands of scratchesnow :shock:
Yikes! Whisper reminds me of how Amber acted before her spay.Fortunately I never had any problems with Devon (Thank God he neversprayed). He's always been a really relaxed bunny.

Malo wrote:
Okaythanks, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't hurting him or he has adisease of some sort. Ive got to go clean out my thousands of scratchesnow :shock:

Sounds like he is having his crazy teenage-hormone thing goingon. Sidenote-when I had to keep cleaning my scratches, Ifound a cool spray bottle of Bactine. Makes it real easy towash, then spritz with Bactine. AND it doens't burn :D

Latest posts

Back