Are these actually lionheads?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they'll be six weeks this weekend. Waiting to hear back from the breeder, I'm hoping she still has the male. I believe there was 4 girls 1 boy.

Also if he loses his mane, I honestly won't care too much.
I wasn't just picking them for the mane.
I like the size too. :3

Probably the reason I like the holland lop too.

cuddle bunny = fuzzy lop or Harlequin. My Harlies are the sweetest bunnies there are.

Just hold the young ones and make sure you find one that likes you. There are tons of lionheads out there and don't jump at the first one you find =)

and in my experience with bunnies, everyone wants the tiny cute breeds, when the've more of an attitude then the large ones lol.

): Unfortunately, he's been reserved. She said if the person backs out she'll let me know though.

There aren't really any lionhead breeders (at least that I can locate) near me, getting a little discouraged. (Anyone know of any lionhead breeders in the GTA? preferabbly Brampton/Mississauga/Milton/Etobicoke area?)

I don't drive and neither does Stephen. My mother doesn't see the point in driving over an hour to get a bunny ): Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Carley, have you checked the shelters or Humaine Society.

Honestly I have 2 lionheads neither are very friendly. At least Daisy Mae will let me hold her, Winston is horrible to hold, squirms really bad. Buttecup my ND is the best loveable bunny. Vega she's a lop not sure which breed doesn't mind being held.

After saying all that I still would never give up my unfriendly bunnies they are just as much my babies as the friendly ones.

Good luck I hope you find a bunny soon.

Susan:)

I did look up some shelters in my area + pet finder. But they didn't really have any lionheads Plus...

(This might sound a little bad) I really wanted a baby bun, I never owned one before and I really wanted to raise it from when I got it at 8 weeks. I didn't see any baby bunnies on petfinder (though I did like the fact that they were already fixed).

I'm thinking I should look into some other breeds as well. I really liked those fuzzy lops (but again, I'm having trouble finding a breeder out here).

I really like the lionheads, but it seems to be hit and miss friendly wise. This is another reason, I'd like to get a baby, hopefully teach it that handeling isn't bad?

Never owning a bunny before, I'm not sure if this is possible or not.

I highly recommend Jersey Woolies. They are the ultimate lap bunny. Woolies are calm and sweet. We have a few Lionheads, and they definately are more feisty! The Woolies rarely scratch you. Lionheads are named appropriately, as they are little "lions". LOL

That's just my experience anyway. ;)

Latest posts

Back