Are empty cardboard 12 pack containers ok

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ntloser

Reaction score
Hi,

The buns have been enjoying carboard boxes. The plain brown kind. Somewhere, i can across a photo where some buns had an empty card board 12 pack container. Are these okay too?

The ones that look like this

078000250169.jpg

Thanks

LOL! I love those pictures Ali! How cute is that?!

Tony apparently likes the UNemptyboxes also! :X

Yes I also loved the pics. I feel rude for not mentioning it in my initial reply.

Hehe! Rory loves those boxes. We call him our Hermit Crabbit because when he's out of his cage, he spends a huge amount of time sitting in an empty 24 pack container.

I am so jealous! I was looking at my empty soda carton, and wishing Gulliver could use it.

Unfortunately, I doubt his head would even fit in the box:
Gulliver_005_web.jpg

EileenH wrote:
I am so jealous! I was looking at my empty soda carton, and wishing Gulliver could use it.

Gulliver_005_web.jpg

Oh he can always have fun ripping it to shreds though :D

You know it always amazes me how cheap it is to entertain a bunny,and i just love these little guys when you give them something new to play with,they come check it out,and then it's like...oh cool look what mum gave us!....i just love it :D

Cheryl

Yeah, but he's got those lucious lips so you can just go buy him some really fancy boxes to chew and play in!

EileenH wrote:

Unfortunately, I doubt his head would even fit in the box:
Gulliver_005_web.jpg

Latest posts

Back