ARBA show in Poplarville Jan 26

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess we will find out. Like I said in those pictures she is a lot lighter than she looks right here.

I paid 30 for her. I may not be taking her to the next show because she is still young. I am very happy with her. I will post more pictures when I can get her calmed down.

She may be too young but the minimum weight for mini rex juniors is 2lbs. I take my babies as soon as they hit the minimum weight to get comments but to mainly get them used to the scenery and all the noise because they experience it pretty much their whole show career.

For 30 she may not be awesome quality but I sure do like the fact she isnt pinched. Just watch her as she grows and take her to a show to get an opinion when she is old enough. Feed her lots of hay shes cute!

Last edited:
If she makes weight I will take her. My vet is dying to see her (I weight them there since my dog ate my scales).

I said the same thing about taking my young dutch when someone said she was too young to go. She will make weight by then, and I agree on getting them used to the noise and experience.

The term "pinched" was explained to me by the breeder today too, he said she wasnt pinched and was a good show prospect for me, but not to expect anything with her this young, but that around 4 to 6 months for really showing to start.

I love learning about all of this!! For the most part everyone has been so helpful and kind, I have met several people who are eager to help me as well. I am very excited about this :) I have always shown some sort of critter, since I was 9 :)

He was asking 40 for her, but let me get her for 30 since I am just learning the ARBA style and getting back into this.

My problem is keeping my bunny fund up LOL, I really want a pedigree show quality meat rabbit but all I can find are no less than 50$, so it will be another week or so before I can get one of those.

This is alot of fun, all I have thought about recently are rabbits. My dutch got tattooed today by her breeders (we are friends with them). They are also selling alot of their stock and getting pedigree stock. They are new to showing as well, I bought Bonnie (the dutch) as a pet, then I find out about shows... So regardless of what happens (if Bonnie flops showing or not) she will stay here.

Sorry for being so long winded! I am so excited!

Latest posts

Back