ARBA Memebership

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you still have your certificate or credit card statement/receipt? I would imagine if you e-mail them with that info they can recover it for you.

The magazines wont help you need something like your credit card statement or a letter they mailed you with your info on it. Did you register your rabbitry or just secure membership? I have my rabbitry certificate in front of me and it has my ARBA number on it.

Just call them and tell them you lost your card and give them your name and address...they're awesome about helping...

Um...guess how I know?

:(

mistyjr wrote:
I had to call them to get my membership information - I had misplaced my card and my renewal notice and knew I needed to renew it ASAP. They were great about looking it up and letting me know the latest date I had to renew.

(This was years ago).

Means she was molting, and wasn't in condition.

If you're just going to breed, and not show, then oh well. Personally, I don't see point in breeding without showing. But it's your choice~

Shaded Night Rabbitry wrote:
Means she was molting, and wasn't in condition.

If you're just going to breed, and not show, then oh well. Personally, I don't see point in breeding without showing. But it's your choice~
I never said I just breed and that's all.. I do show too. Just May show that I went into. I just shown my Rex and thats what they told me with her coat. I have a show coming up in July 10th. Im trying to get the rabbit's coats in shape. If I know how. :p
But we will see.

Basically - ARBA membership is good for registering your rabbits (something I'm considering doing with all of my seniors from now on because one of my mentors is suggesting it with the flemish at least) - it allows you to claim the title "grand champion" with ARBA (which is really where it matters) - it allows you to register your rabbitry (which saved my rear last year when animal control came calling...I was able to prove to them I was a breeder because of my pedigrees, my ARBA membership and my registration certificate for my rabbitry.

Also - like any "professional" will join an organization in their field - whether it be doctor/nurse/lawyer - even professional organizer - I personally feel that a membership in ARBA shows you are serious about your rabbits and your breeding.

I believe you also MUST be an ARBA member to show at the national show - but I'm not 100% sure of that.

I know that my plans for memberships this year are (some I still have to do - they have a * beside them):

ARBA - needs renewal later this month - going to spend the extra money to get listed in the breeder directory online

Holland Lop Specialty club (best money I've spent recently)- need to spend money to get rabbitry listed in their directory

*Flemish Giant rabbitry club - going to spend the extra $5 to have my rabbitry listed online

*Texas Rabbit Breeders Association - want to support our state club and also be able to participate in the sweepstakes

*San Antonio Rabbit Breeders Association - same thing as above

*The Texas club for flemish - I forget the name of it

Latest posts

Back