APRIL LITTERS?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
Oops - had the caps lock on...

Ok folks - who's having babies born? I'm fighting a bad headache and can't go back through posts to find everyone's litters...

We just had a litter of SEVEN born (WOO HOO). I have several more does due in the next 24-48 hour - one of which is Puck's gal Milina. She's chooclate - he's broken black otter carrying chocolate...so we wait to find out....will we get BROKEN CHOCOLATE? (Great...all I need - another adorable baby with Puck's curious personality....someone get me the men w/ the little white coats please?)...

Peg

My first litter of lionheads was born on Tuesday to my

harlequin doe and a broken black buck. Seven with no peanuts.

For mini-rex I have hadfour litters born:

Iris Patch Black Copper X GC Kings Theoden - 4 castors

Hangtown's Fleece X GC Iris Patch What's This- 3-blk, 1-broken blk

GC EZDaes Tada X RAL's Lakota - 1-blue, 1-castor

RAL's Gypsy X GC EZDaes Kal - 2-blk, 2-REW, 1-broken black

I have a couple more litters due this week.

Roger L

My litter was born 11/04.06 Only two. one black fox and one sooty fawn. Mini lop litter. Pics of them on my blog.

Hey,

I had a litter of Hollands on easter monday!

There are five, will post pictures soon!

It's neat to hear about our new litters...hope to see pics soon maybe..

Yesterday our holland lop Milina had 5 babies- 1 was stillborn and we think 2 are going to be peanuts. Still yet, one is chocolate and one is broken (the larger ones).

Anissa also had 7 lionheads for us...woo hoo.

I have more does due - so our nest boxes should be full soon!

Peg

(All Mini Rex... Click on Thumbnail for larger view)

We've had our first BROKENS born here this week!!! :bunnydance::colors::bunnydance::colors:

SBR's Made Just 4U (Lynx) bred to Broken Tort Buck
Born 4/20/06 - 4 Kits Kindled
2 Solid Castors, 2 Broken Castors

Showable Broken:

False Charlie Broken (aka 7/11):

It was a Test breeding litter, but I'm still excited about them! Plus I'm extra excited to see that Momma doesn't carry the Fawn gene!!! YAH-HOOO! There's 2 Solid Castors and 2 Broken Castors (One is a very lightly marked Broken... a False Charlie... who I'm thinking of naming 7/11 as it has 7 spots on one side and 11 on the other - not counting the 3 on it's back).

and Born Easter Sunday....
JAMmin's Kiwi (Chocolate) bred to GC Crimson's Moe (REW)
Born 4/16/06 -5 Kits Kindled, 1 Peanut
2 REW, 1 Lilac, 1 Chocolate

There's 1 more doe due this month... on the 29th, so we'll see what she gives us!

~Sunshine

hi!:bunnydance:

our girl Ethel gave birth to 11 babies 10th of april:)

they are 2 weks old today and since it it the first litter i have ever seen growing up, i am soooo surprised how quick they grow:)

i have no idea which breed are they but mummy Ethel is big and weighs around 4 kg:D

one of them ( the biggest)doesnt mind being held and is realcute. he/she (dont know yet) has black spots like a dalmatian andlight brown patches too:D

i namedhim/her Boo andi am taking him/her with me when i move in a few months:D

cheers,

nina

Cinders (mini lop) had a litter bred to our Californian buck Leo on the eleventh of April:bunnydance:. Also have a cali bred to Leo due in about a week (i'm guessing from the feel of the kits' developement.

Ellie

SunnieBunnie Rabbitry wrote:
There's 1 more doe due this month... on the 29th, so we'llsee what she gives us!

(All Mini Rex... Click on Thumbnail for larger view)
We've hadmore BROKENS born here this week!!! :bunnydance::colors::bunnydance::colors:

Cottontail Cottage'sLori (Chocolate) bred to Broken Tort Buck
Born 4/30/06 -5 Kits Kindled
1Solid Black,4 Broken Blacks

~Sunshine

Latest posts

Back