Apple's bunny conspiracy...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chorxley

Reaction score
So my usually well behaved (to a point anyway) bun has a weakness when it comes to apple products.. if an apple cord or charger is left where she can get it, I'm sure to find it with bite marks in it.. but she won't touch any other wire or chord and if i leave my iPhone on the bed or couch she pushes it with her nose until its out of the way (usually under the bed somewhere). now my theory is that the coating apple uses on their cords and charges is soft and feels good when she bites it and i know she does't like my phone cause all my attention is not always on her. But i have just read another post where some one says that their bun only eats apple cords as well.. so i am now thinking that it is all just another apple money making conspiracy using bunnies to make us buy replacement products haha.. anyway i was just wondering if anyone else's bun has as apple weakness??

Another evil empire tactic! Commodore Stockton used to like to chew thru our regular phone cords--never ever bothered any of the others, just the phone. Of course the jack was behind my desk, so I had to dismantle the enormous thing to put a new cord in place.

Contact Apple! Tell them your bunny's Apple story, who knows they may send replacement cords & even make your bunny an Apple star! I can picture the advertising now with a bunny sitting there next to an Apple iPhone or other favorite Apple device & the caption Apple products preferred by more bunnies than any other cell phone or product! lol Or bunny sitting next to Apple product & a carrot further away with the caption, Smart bunnies prefer Apple! lol Or tech savvy bunnies prefer Apple! lol Cute animals sell products! Sorry about your cords! So far I haven't found a chewed on cord but I am expecting it any time despite my efforts to keep cords up & bunny proof the house. Hope is my little explorer. She prefers to explore than be petted.

I have an iphone and whenever I tape Ash with it he shoves his nose up to the camera part. Maybe he thinks its something tasty, lol.

Tauntz, its great seeing you on again! :)

Thanks, Ilovemyrabbit! It is good to be back! I've been quite ill but finally doing better!

Latest posts

Back