apple cider vinegar?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Illusion

Reaction score
We went to the State Fair this year to look for another Flemmie since we lost Bugz. We found the most beautiful Doe, she's a sandy around 16 pounds. As we were talking to the breeder she mentioned giving her rabbits apple cider Vinegar to help reduce stress, at shows as part of an Acid Pack? I had never heard of giving rabbits apple cider vinegar before. So i was wondering 1. If I heard her right and 2. If any of you have ever tried it for stress on the rabbits? I looked it up and it says that some give it to does, to help with breeding, but not stress.

thanks,
Heather

I haven't heard of that but now you've gotten me curious as well. I always have it in the house, and regular vinegar as well.

I use white vinegar on a regular basis, for cages. I just never heard of Apple Cider Vinegar being used for rabbits, or any animal for that matter. I was curious to see if it was a regular practice for rabbit owners or not. Thanks Tiabia0 for the link

Heather

Latest posts

Back