Apple branch chew sticks?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shainabee

Reaction score
I was thinking about buying Miley some Apple chew sticks or Raspberry chew sticks from Farmer Dave.
Would they be good/okay for her?

What about the raspberry ones too?

[align=left]Apple
Item description HERE
[/align]
18cd_1.JPG

Raspberry
Item description HERE

%21BP9wVdQ%21Wk%7E$%28KGrHgoOKkQEjlLmTodMBJ2VYWjRnw%7E%7E_12.JPG

Some bunnies love sticks to chew. Some bunnies will strip them really quickly, some won't. I would only order one type at a time though in case they don't take to them.

I have the apple sticks and my bun loves them
but for him to play with them i have to sit on the floor and hold them for him or he will just throw them to the side and get mad hahaha...:twitch:

Haha so they're kind of like a hit or miss?
Well, I bought her some online so we will see when they get here what she thinks of them :)

Amber, you have to hold it for him the whole time? He sounds very spoiled hhaa :)

Ooooh yeah lol
I think it may also be hard for him to chew it with out me holding it because the tries to bite it and it moves haha but idk i need to sit there with him haha

I have the apple ones, and Gulliver is completely uninterested in them, but he's not much of a chewer to begin with, and I thought it was best not to encourage it.. It depends on the bunny.

I'm honestly not sure about the raspberry ones, but we have two apple trees in our backyard and I give Nibbles twigs from it and he loved them!

we have chinchillas and they LOVE the applewood. The problem with it is some may not like the type you buy at the petstore (it's not fresh enough or something for their liking).

So if they don't like the pieces you get from the petstore maybe try ordering it online from someone who sells it fresh. I always shopped at a store called forchinate chins her prices are amazing and shipping is decent too, also all the money she makes goes right back into her rescue chinchillas.

Nibbles96 wrote:
but we have two apple trees in our backyard and I give Nibbles twigs from it and he loved them!
my very bun savvy vet recommended this as i have apple trees. both buns love them. i've brought them treats from petshops but they wont touch them:rollseyes

My bun loves apple sticks. We have 2 trees in our yard and I always give him some twigs/sticks. He especially loves the twigs at the ends of branches that have the buds on them. He'll chew through them in no time.

Latest posts

Back