Apollo's New Stroller

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carolyn, I don't know why, but this is my absolute favorite photo of Apollo:

attachment.php

Even though we can't see his face, it so perfectly captures hisattitude and personality. I also find it ironic how itmisleads you as to his true size. You see this photo and youthink, oh, what a cute little bunny; then you see the photowith Tina's son and you go ... :shock: lol!

I know, BunnyMommy. He's verymisleading in some pictures! He's such a littlelove. I adore him and Sherman as if they were my own.

-Carolyn

ur so lucky tina to have such a wonderful bunny,my bun absolutly hates her harness, she shes it as a trap to keep herfrom escaping and doing what she whats(because sorta, thats what itis):?

ok well i guess i offended someone but i didntmean to, anyway, i guess people only put leashes on big bunnies anyway.i am guessing, so dont take any more offence.....please.

You'd do well to give that advice to yourself, Rezbeck.

You're new here, not even 10 posts yet, and already you'vechallenged Tina, a long time and valued memberhere,TWICE in a questionable manner on issues that merited nochallenge.

Perhaps you'd be well served to learn correct posting protocolon Internet discussion boards before you post again ...please.

anyway, i guess people only put leashes on big bunnies anyway.

Actually, they come in all sizes. I know it has been hard for me tofind BIG harnesses, many more for little buns. All I could find for thebig buns were little doggy harness. lol

I have a run for my guys, big and small, but I'd like to get two goodharnesses, one big and one little so they can roam in the yard. Butbeware of figure-8 harnesses! eep

Almost strangled one of mine that way once. Never used it again! poorbunny. I think the H-shaped ones work better, anyone know??? I'mkindof wondering what to buy.

What kind does Apollo have and where on earth did you find such a BIG one??!! hehe

I love Apollo, I wish I had a Giant. Always wanted one. But hey, Palominos are pretty awesome too.

Keep the spoiled Apollo stories coming, Tina! He is SO cute!

Rose

LOL I can't believe this is the first time I haveread this post. I just love Apollo so much :D.Totally brilliantpictures Tina.I think the pushchair idea is great. I saw alady while I was out shopping with 2 Yorkshire Terrier dogs in astroller and thought it was soooo adorable. Of course I bet Apollo is 3times the size of them little things :p. As for the leashes, why theneed to question it? Makes sence to me;). I can just imaging me takingall myrabbits out on a leash to the park,that wouldbe 8 leashesLOL. Bet I would get a few laughs. Seriouslythough I am thinking of getting one for Buster. I bethe wouldlove it :)

Vickie

If I think I am losing my mind in what I do herein Taiwan for my two, I cant wait until it completelydissolves into pure bunnyslavery onceI hit home!

Tina, you have now fully made up my mind that I MUST find astroller for Jezebel when I get home since we have so many parks. I canhear the gossiping now "LOOK there is that womanwho went off to Taiwan, spent too muchtimealoneand returned with 2 pet rabbits andpoor thing (insert ol lady clucking noises) she is under themisconception that they are children..........whyAbigailLOOK sheeven has one in a stroller!!!!"

cluck'cluck'cluck

Cher

Cher, that is just too funny. I know just thelook you are talking abouttoo .I get at least one of those looks,every time we go to thepark. I can't but help but laugh my butt off. I can't wait to hearabout Jezebel in a stroller.

Tina

I had totally forgot about this post. Thank you Carolyn for reminding me.

Apollo's stroller has quickly become his home away from home.Hetotally loves it.I can on for hours with Apollostroller stories lol.

Tina

Sadly, I don't have many new pictures of Apollo to share. I am currently getting them together. I hope to have them up tonight.

Yup Apollo is definitely morethan an armful. Jeremy, my son, hatestaking pics with Apollo cuz he's so haevy and it takes Mom forever toget the shot just right lol.

Tina

Latest posts

Back