Apollo's Acres

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol Glad you liked them. I'm known to post afew...ummm...fair...ummm...ok alot of pics. I am forever snapping awayat this bunch. So there are always lots of pics.;)

Great pictures! I didn't realize howsimilar Christa and Hopi's marking were. What kind of cameradid you get?

________
Nadia

Well, Welcome Back Tina!! I'm gladyou're back. I joined last September, right after I lost abeloved bun, BunBun(original, huh?). So, nice to meet you.

I love your buns, especially Otie! How much does heweigh? The pic at the park, he looks big:shock:, not tomention those ears-whoa. He's lucky to have you to take careof him:).

Crystal

Alecia, there is no such thing as too many pics:highfive:. I am always taking pics. It is nothing for me to snap 300pics of this bunch at one time. Don't worry I don't post that many lol.

Bunnys Rule, thank you. It's so hard not to post a million Apollo pics. Apollo was definitely one of akind.

Nadia, Christa and Hopi's rescuer and myself believe Christa and Hopihad the same dad. They both looked completely different as babies. Themarkings started looking almost identical as they grew. Dale bought mea Kodak C653. It's proving to be an awesome little camera.

AngelnSnuffy, Hi, it's nice meeting you too. Sorry to hear you lost youBunbun. Losing them is never easy. Otis is 12 pounds. He is agood sized boy. I measured his ears again a few days ago and they are24" long and 6" wide. I'll have to try and get some more recent pics ofhim. I tried the other day but he wanted no part of it.

YAY, a place where we can drool over Tina's babies :D. They are all looking so good, Tina.

Yes, all of us that knew Apollo miss him so much. He wasn't really arabbit at all - just a little person in a bunny suit, that wentcamping, to ball games, shopping etc :)

Jan

I miss Apollo terribly. Not a day goes by thatitdoesn't hurt. I've had to accept it will probably alwayshurt. Believe it or not accepting that has made it much easier to dealwith.

Normally Otis fights getting his eyes rinsed, not bad but enough that'sit not as easy as it used to be. He squirms alot, I'm trying to holdonto 12 lbs. that suddenly has to squirm around plus hold an eye cupand rinse. I think I need more arms.:tongutwo: This morninghe was an angel. I even got his drops in without any fuss. As a rewardI set him down on the couch beside Jeremy and gave him a cookie.

He had more fun climbing on Jer, looking out the window and checkingout the camera, that his cookie wasn't even nibbled. So here is howOtis spent part of his morning.

This is what his eye looks like now.
5407am033.jpg

Bat Bunny
5407am028.jpg

It is too early for that flash to be going off
5407am039.jpg

Look at that butt and tail :shock:
5407am045.jpg

Don't make me come over there and turn that flash off for you
5407am046.jpg

You're invading my private space
5407am054.jpg

Otis loves towels. He is always digging and mouthing them. He looks more like a puppy than a bunny in these shots.
5407am060.jpg

5407am062.jpg

5407am070.jpg

5407am073.jpg

5407am079.jpg

A weird shot Jer took.
5407am088.jpg

TGIF everyone.

Hi Tina! :wiggle

I'm loving the pictures! All of your guys have something so specialabout them. I just adore Otis. Look at those ears! Man! :D I probablycouldn't resist just sitting and playing with those cute little thingsfor hours. And look at that tail! Wow. Goes on for miles! :D I love howChrista almost has this baby look to her. Her and Hopi are also thatmuch extra special because they have a Poppy look to them :).Stormy sounds like such a character! What a little rascal!

Can't wait to hear more about your little crew! :)

All the bunnies look great! Otis lookslike such a sweetheart. You can always send him myway. *hint hint* So are you not having any problemswith his eye? I remember when you got him, you thought hemight need some surgery but it looks like he's doing reallygood. And oh man, I love those ears!

The vet gave us the option of removingthe eye and stitching the socket shut or eye washes and moisturizingeye drops a couple times a day. I can't bring myself to opt for forsurgery when it's not aproblem for him.

He's had problems with both of his eyes watering. It's due towhat happened and not much can be done except wipe his eyes every sooften. You can see in the pics how the fur around his eyes is a bitthin.

Spring, thank you. I have sat for the longest time just rubbingOtie's ears. Wow my two do look like your Poppy. Stormy is definitelyisa handful.

:laugh:He had them both flipped to the side away from hte camera.

My favorite is when he flips his right ear to the left side and theleft to the right. Looks like he's trying to tie them up out of the way.

dajeti2 wrote:
My favorite is when he flips his right ear to the left sideand the left to the right. Looks like he's trying to tie them up out ofthe way.
Haha! As soon as you said that I thought "Do your ears hang low, dothey wobble to and fro can you tie them in a knot can you tie them in abow..."!

Have fun camping! :D

Tina, all of your bunnies are gorgeous! But ofcourse Otis is especially beautiful to me, since I'm biased towardEnglish lops. He has such an expressive face...what a handsome boy heis!
:inlove:

Oh, and Apollo....:hug2:...I remember sometime after I joined theforum, going through your thread that had so many pics of him...I wasmesmerized by them. There was something very special about Apollo thattranscended even photographs...it was as though one could feel his soulcoming through. I think he was much more than a heart bunny...he trulywas an old soul. I can only imagine what you went through when you losthim, as I remember feeling so stunned - devastated - when I heard, asdid so many others. Apollo was greatness defined in the form of abunny...

Back