Apollo's Acres Has Grown

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Tina honey, you sure have been going thoughit recently haven't you? My heart is aching for you. It seemsif it isn't one thing its the other. I just want to let you know thatI'm always here for you and I think about you, ALOT.

I am sending prayers for little Otis too with his surgery. He really isa little beauty. I can't get over those amazing ears. I really love thepictures of him in the stroller. I agree with what Jan said, he reallydoes hold the same expression as Apollo did. What a little love, he is.

Love to you and yours,

Vickie xxxx

Thank you Gypsy. :hug:I know I wouldn'tbe alone with all of you behind me. Dale is always saying I am way toparanoid when it comes to the rabbits. I guess sometimes I wonder ifmaybe I am.

Tina

Vickie, Hi Sweetie. I think of you andyour family all the time too. I tell you if I ever had a dull monent Iwouldn't know how to act.:D

Hopefully soon things will settle down and get back to at least close to normal.

I am also adopting 6 chickens. Dale's dad has some littleBanties and is fed up with small eggs. :nonono:What did heexpect from pint size hens...DUH. Well there is talk of something nottoo nice happeneing to these chickens. So they are coming here. Mygirls aren't laying so hey small eggs are better than no eggs.;)

Tina

WEll Tina you did a great job on the coop and I bet your chicks love em. Wow 6 more chicks cool.

Tina how many buns you have now. You have stormy, Hopi, Christa, Mitzy,Otis, and who else am I missing. I have pics for all 5 incuding apolloand misty. If you have any more buns could I have pics of them andnames.

Thanks

Angel and MH:bunnydance:

Tina, I loved the pics you put up, what a doll shopping with you:D

I hope you are feeling better, and I really like Stormy ( I'd love to just pop through the screen for a snuggle).

How is Jeremy going?

**edit to say "WOW":great: on the chicken house**

ohhh Tina I am SO SO scared of bees, hornet etc ..I've NEVER been stung yet so I totally freak out when I see them LOL

..thank goodness it just gives you a rash and thats all....

..as far as the meds, expect a minimum if three weeks before you beforeyou notice a difference..and of course you know you always have us forwhatever support and consoling you need!

and everything will go just fine with Otis, especially since you have nothing but his best interest in mind!

Shadow, thank you so much. It really means alot.

Ariel, thank you. You are so sweet. Jer is doing great. Doinggood in school and is really becoming one heck of a guy. His heartknows no bounds. his school is holding a canned food drive for peopleless fornute than us. Well little maan raided my cabinets and tookeverything but a tomatoe sauce can.:shock::shock:Guess Igoing grocery shopping tomorrow.

Freddysmom, I am such a girl about bugs. I can't stand them.This thing stung me and it felt like someone hit my toe with a hammer.I'm trying to be patient and give the medicine time to work. It's notalways easy but at least I know it's helping.

Tina

Angel this is for you.I have six rabbits.Iff you need to know anything else about them please feel free to ask.

Otis
Otis1sttripoutside014.jpg

Otis1sttripoutside013.jpg

Christa is a Mini Lop.
ChristaLookingCute.jpg

Aug23pm044.jpg

Hopi is a New Zealand/French Lop/Mini Lop? mix.
Aug23pm030.jpg

Aug23pm027.jpg

Stormy is aNetherland Dwarf/Polish mix
June23rd120.jpg

Aug23pm001.jpg

Koda is a 3 year old Holland Lop. Her name used to be Mitzy butI hated the name and so did she as she never answered to it. Now I callfor Koda and she is running full tilt to see if I have a snack for her.
Aug23pm097.jpg

Aug23pm100.jpg

Norman is Koda's hubby. His name used to be Tinsel but we felthe needed a different name as we really didn't like the name Tinsel soNorman he is. He's 3 years old too.
Aug23pm079.jpg

Aug23pm071.jpg

My Rainbow Angels:

Apollo a Flemish Giant
Aug23pm111.jpg

Aug23pm130.jpg

Misty a Netherland Dwarf/Polish mix.
July22am033.jpg

July22am028.jpg

Tina

Dearest Tina --> :hug:

Words cannot say how much you have helped me be strong through all this- never realized that you were still hurting so muchyourself. Remember, even though Apollo and Vash left such bigholes in our hearts after they left, we can and will love again.

They taught us how to love something so sweet, so beautiful, and soquiet, yet could say so much with just a look. It would bewrong not to use that wonderful gift and love again. RememberTina, you are loved by not only your family and friends, but also byyour furkids/featherkids.

PM or call me if you want to talk dear-heart.:heart:

***Psst SPM - you forgot my buddy Norman...

Angel, I simply can't thank you enough.I love the site and I adore my page. I go to it often. Most times I crybecause I miss Apollo so bad but it helps to see him and Misty. SeeingOtis, Christa, Hopi, Stormy, Koda and Norman all on the same page as myRainbow Angels truly seems fitting. Because while their bodies may haveleft me I know their spirit lives on. Thank you so much.

Jenni, I am just glad I was able to be there for you Sweetie.Losing Apollo shattered me to my very soul. I never imagined therecould be so much pain inside one body. But I know I am having troubleand I took steps to help myself deal with it. You and everyone elsehave been amazingly supportive. I can't thank you enough. Day or Nightyou know I am here for you.

I guess I didn't say much about haow I was feeling simplybecause I didn't want to be that one person you tend to avoid becausethey are just such a downer. This board has lost a lot recently and Idon't like bringing up pain for anyone. I hope that makes sense. It'snot that I didn't want the help or support I just didn't want to be theone depressing everybody.

Tina

Tina, you could never be a downer. i think aboutApollo often, and i never even met him. i cannot imagine your grief,((((hug)))) Take as much time as you need. You are not alone ever.

Nicole

ps-please give all your babies a kiss for me. those pictures really capture their beauty. I love the first one of Otis.

Tina: Anyone who wants to callthemselves a friend are people that are there for you in good times andin bad. In my eyes your are coping amazingly well with yourloss of Apollo. I know I haven't been around you long, but Iknew from your posts just how connected you are with this preciousbunny. I truly believe that Otis was sent to you for apurpose. He is turning out to be an amazing rabbit.

You are very welcome Tina. I know what it islike loosing a beloved pet that is so close with you. I lost my dog of10 years adn he is my heart pet always no other dogs will replace him.It is hard but doing a special thing for them really helps greivingtoo.:bunnydance:

OMG Tina - seeing Apollo and Misty again broughttears to my eyes - but they were GOOD tears. I hadn'trealized just how beautiful Misty was....so so very pretty.

You're in my prayers - you've had so many losses. I wish Icould do more to help but that is the best I can do.

Peg

As most of you know the Punkins Koda and Norman have been fighting stasis.

I am happy to say they are well onto the road torecovert. Norman has even started drinking and even eating pellets inhis own this morning. I am going to keep giving them both the Nutrical,Benebac and gas drops. They are willing eating one their own. Theyinhale hay, pumpkin and cereal. They are also getting kale and cilantroand parsley. I started giving them diluted cranberry juice to helpflush their kidneys yesterday morning.

They both have plenty of energy again as well. They have beenshredding paper all day, hopping around the living room and evengetting into mischief again. Yea my babies are definitely back andfeeling better.

Tina

Tina,
That's great you have gotten your bunnies up and hopping again!

You are a good mum and they know it!
Take care and scritch those adorable little guys on the head for me.

:great:

Latest posts

Back