Apollo's Acres Has Grown

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have several chickens. 3 Adults, and 5"chicks" even though they are over 3 months old now. They chicks andelders are in seperate coops (as they will fight). We have to lock theminto their coops so they cannot go into their pens at night becausefoxes have been known to get in and attack them.

Poor dear, I am glad Penny is better

Malo, I do coop them at night. But Pennyand Mystery refused to come in.:X:X We searched high and low for themuntil well after dark. Needless to say I didn't get much sleep worryingabout them.:(

All of mine are the same age, I have 12. I've been lucky thatfighting has never been an issue. They are all very tame and think theyare two year olds in chicken costumes lmbo.:p I love havingthem. I've noticed that the flies population has gone way down since Ilet them free range during the day.:D

Thank you everyone. I've been a wreck to say the least.:?

Tina

I finally got internet! I LOVE seeing thepictures! Yes Mitzy LOVES to flop. She just like throws herself down inthese weird positions. Some times one of her eyes would be slightlyopen and rolled back and I'd think "Oh my gosh she's dead!!!" and haveto poke her. Its just her way though.

Tinsel does have a very Holland head. It's like perfectly round! Theylook very happy. I hope to see more updates and that you both areenjoying them. Any thoughts on names yet?

Well, we finally got the new phone line put in.

Tinsel has a new name. That little guy wouldn't answer toTinsel for nothing. I was sitting on the floor with them. When all of asudden "Come here Norman, Come here" comes flying out of my mouth.:?I don't know where in the world that came from. Would youbelieve he came running over and nudged me.:shock:

Now whenever we say Norman he gets so excited. Can't say it'sthe name I would have picked lol but he loves it so Norman he is.

Mitzy really has me stumped on a name for her lol. I'm sure it will come to me.

BlueMoonz, I am so glad to see you online again, very cool.They have settled right in. I was concerned about how they would bearound the other bunns but the have been awesome. Norman flops next toApollo aand Mitzy flops either next to Apollo or in front of Hopi'scage.

StanleysMom, sorry but pictures are going to have to wait abit. I was rearranging the kitchen and cages yesterday and hurt myback. I will get more pictures this week for sure.

Mambo, Hi hun. Thankfully this time it was just the phone lineitself and not the modem. I would have gone crackers if I had to getanother modem again. How's Fonzie?

Tina

Thank you Sweetie! I was going to calland tell you but then I thought nope Surprise Her and here I am. How ismy Cali Wali? Giver hugs and kisses from Auntie Tina. How are QueeenFauna and little Tucker Bucker doing? I was thinking of them all dayyesterday. Hugs and kisses for them too.

Tina

dajeti2 wrote:
Mambo, Hi hun. Thankfully this time it was just thephone line itself and not the modem. I would have gone crackers if Ihad to get another modem again. How's Fonzie?

Tina

Tina, check your PM's I sent you one during your outage.

:foreheadsmack:I just noticed that Mambo, thanks. I totally didn't even notice I had a message. Thank you.

Laura, No! I have been looking for it. Where is my baby's picture?

Tina

StanleyMommy, I know you were hun. Ijust feel bad I don't have any new ones for y'all. I will try this weekfor sure.

Laura, Thank you Thank You Thank You. :hug:I'm gonna go check them out now.

Tina

Nice to talk with you! Yeah Tinsel never didrespond to his name lol. I usually got him to come over saying "TinzTinz" lol. I like the name Norman Mitzy definetly knows hername. I must admit I have been fond of her with that name lol. But sheIS your little girl now.

Mitzy loves the boys so I'm not surprised to hear she likes to spendtime near Apollo. Is Hopi the one that turned out to be a boy not agirl? Just try to keep Mitzy away from girls..I have yet to see her getalong with one!

I hope you feel muchbetter soon!And I lookforward to seeing more pictures!

Jen, Apollo has grown again.:shock:He is 19 &1/2 pounds. He looks great. It'sofficial he is not a rabbit he's a pony. Forget harnesses I'm going toprice a saddle.

BlueMoonz, I must be doing something wrong because she neveranswers to her name lol. I thought she was deaf. I opened the treat bagin the living roomand she jumped up so Jeremy was like nopeshe can hear she's just ignoring us.

She actually does well sniffing Christa through her cage andthe Nibblets. I was amazed. She does wonderful with the whole Zoo Crewas does Norman. Even the chickens don't bother them.

Tina

Tina, I saw thistoday and it made me smile and think of you and all your critters!;)

8wmb75.jpg

Raspberry

Latest posts

Back