Apollo Attack Bunny Extraordinaire

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jenniblu wrote:
What is it with big strong men being scared of cute little rabbits?
The size of a giant does not compute with most men, who expect docilty from creatures smaller than they are.

A Flemish kicks everything up a notch, including having to "think outside the box," and maybe, even fear, eh?

Buck

Buck Jones wrote:
Jenniblu wrote:
What is it with big strong men being scared of cute little rabbits?
The size of a giant does not compute with most men, who expect docilty from creatures smaller than they are.

A Flemish kicks everything up a notch, including having to "think outside the box," and maybe, even fear, eh?

Buck

Good point, Buck. LOL I guessmost womenjust see the cuteness and forget about the size, huh?

Buck, that is so funny and true. Next time arepair man comes I'll put Apollo's baseball cap on him. Most guysrelate to that right?:?

Maybe it's the fact that Apollo runs up to them rather than away.

But when he's runnin' and those big ol sails he calls ears are just a floppin', It's just plain adorable to me lol.

Thank you Jan. I have considered writing them all down for my son. Not sure yet.

Tina

I think you're right that they don't expect TheBeast to run to them rather than away from them. Also, theirleaps are so long that before you know it, they're at yourfeet. Remember how that one cable guy freaked out and he saidthat all he saw was a flash of white coming at him? That isso true when they're in that "pet me" mode.

-Carolyn

Didn't the phone guy see this sign before he came in?

ApollosSign.jpg

Latest posts

Back