APD 2nd Timothy hay quality?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never herd of that brand but it looks really suspecious. No hay is that green (naturally that is). Also that seems expensive for such a TINY amount. Most rabbits would eat that in 1-2 days. Have you considered buying a bale of hay from a feed store?

I have never herd of that brand but it looks really suspecious. No hay is that green (naturally that is). Also that seems expensive for such a TINY amount. Most rabbits would eat that in 1-2 days. Have you considered buying a bale of hay from a feed store?

Wowwwww tthats neon!
As stated above. Check some local feed stores or farmers or stables for buying some hay.... Hay doesnt have to be brand name.... Its hay afterall...

I used to order from APD until shipping got exhorbitant. The hay was always great, although I agree that the picture is not representative of the hay. I ordered from Kleenmama's for a long time (best hay I ever got) until the shipping got too exhorbitant. Now, my feed store orders in 50 lbs. of Oxbow for me for $52. The quality is always great.

Latest posts

Back