Anything to make up for my buns for being away for a month?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catlyn

Reaction score
School practice has led me to fly about 3000km away from home for a month straight, leaving me unable to interact with my dear pair other than them hearing my voice when i speak with video calls.
I'll be returning tomorrow and want to know what can i do to make up for being gone for a month. If i was away for a week, they acted like i was an alien, so i don't know what to expect now.
I did find a really good pet store that doesn't sell the typical bunny junk, only the safe stuff, and i found a few things to bring home: a big willow tunnel stuffed with hay (i hope it's big enough for Storm but should fit Iris nicely), a woven hay ball and various dried herb toppings.
I think that i'll have to stay flat on the ground and let them explore me all over again.
Is there anything else i could possibly do?

Walk in with treats! Whenever i leave for a week I always return holding treats/veggies so we start off on a good note. They quickly forget I “abandoned” them!

Latest posts

Back