Anyone want to critique a Elop???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jashaira

Reaction score
Reaja is a 6/8 and is 10lbs. She has 22 in ears and they are 4 3/4 wide. She is a sable point doe. She is not one I bred but a friend of mine. So say whay you think of her.

018-8.jpg

019-10.jpg

020-9.jpg

023-10.jpg

027-4.jpg

029-8.jpg

025-8.jpg

She is a beauty! As far as critique... her muzzle could use some width (seems a bit snippy at the nose) but other than that, her head has great bone. Her hind quarters could use a bit more fullness (they look a bit pinched)when seen from side view, but in top view they look great so Im not sure if the discrepancy is just in the way she is positioned with her back feet turned out a touch (they should be tight against the body & parallel). However, the bone in her feet looks very heavy and quite attractive IMO. Her mid-section looks a lil' under-developed but her shoulders look great. Her ears make standard at 22inches, but it is a shame they arent a bit longer IMO. All in all she is a good bun and I just LOVE her coloring (Sable Points are a fave of mine and I have wanted a sable ELop for sooo long now).

I don't like her topline, it does not flow smoothly, first she is flat at the shoulders then there is almost a stop where it finally starts to slope upward. He color seems nice except (it is possible that it is the picture) that saddle that is different colored.(viewed from the top). She might be a little snipey in the muzzle but not bad.
Nice Ears to bad they aren't just a touch longer so they are not right at acceptable length some judges get extremely technical and start measuring down to 1/32 of an inch.

Thank you on the comments. There is a line right on the top of her you can see it on the top view. The judge liked that and said it looked like we drew that on her. She is going to be paired with a nice but that has a very wide head and nose. One that has a much better top line to him. He has longer ears as they are 25in and 5 1/2 in wide. I am not breeding her for some time maybe next year.

I_heart_Fraggles wrote:
I agree with Crystal that she looks like poo but I think you should just send her to me instead of Crystal.
Nope - she needs to come to Texas for a date with my Brady Hawkes....

Back