Anyone want a Rex?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trix (my mini rex)

Reaction score
Hello everyone, due to some unexpectedcircumstances I might be moving... however, my rabbit will be needing anew home and new family. He is a grey white rex with such a lovablepersonality, he's very appreciative and runs up to anyone the minutethey bend down. It will sure be difficult to say goodbye to him,butI thoughtI would announce it to the forum first.Knowing how much everybody loves rabbits I know that he will be takencare of.

So I live in Medicine Hat Alberta, Canada. I'll give him away with thehutch, as priceless as rabbits are I'm only asking 40$. So if anyone isinterested Please let me know or e-mail me at[email protected].

Also I've already posted pictures in the past if anyone wants to see what he looks like.

-Lydia

Lydia,

How sad that you are having to give him up. :(I live no wherenear Canada, so I can't help you out. I wonder if you could findsomeone to just foster the bun until you are settled and see if you areable to take him back. Here's hoping for the best!

traci_giving_bunny_big_hug_lg_clr.gif

Latest posts

Back