ANYONE THAT CAN HELP

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LionheadBB

Reaction score
If anyone knows a way to remove your name or email from google search......PLEASE TELL ME! I think that is invasion of privacy and something should be done about it. I was going to create a new email and start over but that still doesnt remove the search for my old email that people know me by. Anyone else have this problem?

As far as I know, once your information is "out there" on the internet, it's there and there's not much you can do about it. Maybe contact the owner of the website and ask them to remove your info from their page. I don't think they're under any obligation to remove it, though.

If you're planning on getting a completely new email address, and letting the old one expire or whatever, it shouldn't matter if your old address is out there, no one would be able to contact you with it.

I may be wrong, but I don't think there are any (or many) privacy laws that apply to the internet. It's like a bit public space.

BethM wrote:
As far as I know, once your information is "out there" on the internet, it's there and there's not much you can do about it. Maybe contact the owner of the website and ask them to remove your info from their page. I don't think they're under any obligation to remove it, though.

If you're planning on getting a completely new email address, and letting the old one expire or whatever, it shouldn't matter if your old address is out there, no one would be able to contact you with it.

I may be wrong, but I don't think there are any (or many) privacy laws that apply to the internet. It's like a bit public space.

thank you. Its just someone seems to of stole my name or something because when I search myself weird sites are coming up like std sites and weird non english stuff.

Maybe someone else just uses/has that name?

Back