Anyone recently have a family member passing away?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ice Cream

Reaction score
Hi, my slave say's that she's had a very close great grandfather who has passed away. He was ninty one and died alone. He is in heaven joining and reuniting his whife who she never got to meet. Anyone else want to post something about a loved one(s) that have passed away ever that you were very close to?

*owner gets on computer*

Hi, my great grandfather has passed away last ummm... Thursday. He was ninty one years old. We were close to each other, almost like best friends. Almost every Monday we (me and my mom-im not sixteen!) went down to his house and played cards with him, my grandma and grandpa.

Also my great aunt Dortha passed away to, I didnt know her very much though.

Last year My great uncle Mort(real name is Clearance) passed away along with my great uncle Brett. Then another of my great aunts died whom I didnt really know and of coarse my puppy as well. I mourn all of the deaths, and our family is suffering another tradgety, my great Uncle Gene has heart and Kidney trouble. He's going home tommoro 'cause they are letting him die at home with his wife. I already miss my great grandpa, and for years to come I will cherish his memories of happiness. I love them all and will eventually get to see them all again including my great grandmothe June, who died in 1988 I think. Tell about the loved one's that you've lost.

In 2004 my Grandpa (Mom's Dad) and my Uncle (Dad's brother) died within a month and a day of each other.

My Grandpa was everything in life to me and I can still cry when thinking of him and remembering our time together.

Since then I've had coworkers and friends pass away, some very recently.

Time seems to heal some, I can remember people without so many tears, except for one specific friend, Danny. I won't go into details unless someone really *wants* to hear, but his situation still tears me up even though he has been gone almost a year.

Last april my great grandma passed away... she was 96... I always thought she was to mean to die... guess i was wrong... and last month my uncle died....

my brother died 9 years ago.... I still miss him everyday... he was a special person...

I'm really sorry about you guy's losses. I hate losing family and friends because you dont feel complete it feels like something is missing sometimes. Everytime I'll go down to his house, I wont see him sitting in his blue chair looking out the window anymore. And when I pray- I used to pray like this,

Dear God,

Please help great grandpa P. (instead of P. I used his real last name) get better and so on and so on. ' But I got used to it and still want to pray like that and it tears me up each time.

Latest posts

Back