Anyone on Neopets?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michaela

Reaction score
So, do any of you have accounts with either ofthese? I do (obviously!) They are both great! If you don't already, youshould start an account! :D

Neopets, is like you adopt little pets and have to feed them and stuff,and play games to earn Neopoints to buy your items, there's loads ofgames, even if you just like playing computer games you should sign up!But there's Neomail and chat and the like, and you get a list ofNeofriends (other members) and there's guilds to join (I'm on a rabbitguild!:)) And you can get sent on quests too. And it's FREE!

Or club penguin on Miniclip, it's like a community, you get your ownpenguin, and you can explore and chat with other penguins, and theyhave games and that too, it's great fun! Same thing you can add buddiesto your list, and do secret missions etc.:bunnydance:I'm onthe fee version, but you can pay a subscription and you get specialextras and privileges.

So am I the only one or what? I didn't post the links because I'm not sure if I'm allowed (they both have links to their forums)

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

300,000!:shock: It's gonna take me a while toget there, I just joined! Go you!:DKeep wasting it allonstupid things...Yes it is extremely addictive!What's your username?

I joined Club Penguin based on thisthread...LOVE it! I can't afford paying for the membershipjust yet (have 1000 coins and can't spend them! Argh!), butplan to in the future. It's fun to play the various gameswith other members! :)

Anyone on here on the Club Penguin site, and know how to make thepenguin make that sqwack sound?? The one where the musicalnote shows up above the pengie's head?? I'm puzzled...:?

lol i have a neopets account, my step sisterjessie told me about it, and me and my friends decided to join it andsee who can get the most neopoints. im almost up to 5 million, i justlike the games lol. plus when im bored and have nothing else to do iset goals for myself on it and try to accomplish them. even though itdoesnt really count for anything, it passes my time.

maherwoman wrote:
What's your name on the Penguin site? Mine isStinkyMama, hehe! :)

Spring wrote:
I used to go on neopets aloong time ago. I just joined the Penguin thing :D.
Mine is BunnyCrazy:D

It's kinda hard to find people on it, you have to go into the samecountry at the start, then the same place in the next one! Rosie, Ihave no idea how to make the noise, I try all the time! You can buy aPuffle with your money, even if you don't have the paying membership,but you can only getblue one:)

Spring, to play the games you just walk over to them and click, but youhave to find them first, there's one on top of the lighthouse, in loadsof buildings, at the dock etc.

I was wondering about that! Hehe...

Argh...I keep asking people on the site to tell me how to make thatsound, and all they do is sit there and sqwack back at me instead ofdirectly telling me how. Maybe it's a paid membership option,or something? I'm considering getting a paid membership, justfor a month, to see what it's like. :)

I'll check out the puffle, and probably get one! Thanks for letting me know! :D

Michaela wrote:

It's kinda hard to find people on it, you have to go into the samecountry at the start, then the same place in the next one! Rosie, Ihave no idea how to make the noise, I try all the time! You can buy aPuffle with your money, even if you don't have the paying membership,but you can only getblue one:)

Neopets was banned from my middle school becauseeveryone kept playing it instead of doing work and stuff. I used tohave an account...probably still do, but I forget my username andpassword. And now, I just dont have time to play it haha. I tried clubpenguin too, but I wasn't too thrilled about it. My game of choice was(and, if i had any spare time at all, still would be) Everquest. nowTHAT is an addicting game.

OH! I figured out (thanks to a memberthat was so sweet to let me know) how to make the penguinsquack!! You have to be sure not to be in the text box (asin, not ready to type something), and type "ET", and your pengie willquack! :)

I've been having fun quacking around now! :D

Hehe...I'm addicted to the pengies!!!I just love being able to decorate my igloo, get things for my littlepuffle, and buy bunny slippers for my pengie! I've had alifelong HUGE love for penguins, so it's the perfect site for someonelike me.

Though I have to wonder sometimes if I'm one of the oldest people onthe site. I went into an igloo where some people werechatting with one another (in an obviously adolescent fashion), and Iasked, "Am I the oldest one here? I'm 26.", and got laughedat. Hehe...I don't care...it's so much fun, I don't mind abit! :D

Squack squack!!! :D

Latest posts

Back