Anyone on Neopets?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you got the paid membership then Rosie? Ialways feel like I'm the youngest, when people ask how old I am I'mlike 15 and they all walk a way saying baby, teenybopper,etc!:rollseyes A lot of people all it are not very nice, that's onethig I don't like about it.

So are you on right now Rosie? I always open up a few tabs and come on here, club penguin and Neopets at the same time:D

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

Hehe...no, I'm not on there right now.I'm in the middle of homeschooling my daughter, and come on RO whenshe's busy doing an assignment, or something. I always haveeverything prepared for the day ahead of time, so I can say hello to myBunnyslave buddies! If I try to do Club Penguin during thosebreaks, I'll get sucked into the website, and homeschooling willcompletely go by the wayside! Hehe! :)

That's funny, though...I have noticed a few not-so-nice people there,but I just keep mostly to myself, or say hello to those that I know,and just spend most of the time playing and outfitting myself or myigloo. It's fun! :D

I used to play Neopets. I got bored after about18 months. I did get one of my bunnys names from there. I had a cybunnynamed Korrailli and so named my bun Korr. I now play Wajas. its abreeding sim with wolf like animals.

Club Penguin! Rocks!

I am on as Emmalineruby

I plyed neopets for a while. I even had primium.I still go on there sometimes. My name is Ainadan. My brother is stillplaying and is named captainelson. He has a cool pirate gallery lasttime I checked.

I used to have a neopets account but I haven'tbeen on in so long that it won't let me go back on! o well! but i dohave a club penguin account! my username is monkazam:bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back